open PM to Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rubberbird, Nov 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53510&perpage=6&pagenumber=99

"Look at the thread you closed. Chaosnx issued a warning to keep the thread on topic (3rd to last post). I asked chaosnx what he thought of the topic and poll (2nd to last post). He threw in his 2 cents about the trading top, proving that the question and poll WERE STILL VALID to the current market.

The last post is apex taking the thread off topic, for the millionth time, and then you closing it down.

If the thread was not a current, relevant trading topic, why did your own moderator chaosnx, respond and give his thoughts?

apex duped you into moving the thread, and as you can see, you made him very happy. He harasses me and my threads all the time (any moderator will confirm), and lives to take them off topic and get them moved.

Why did you cave into a rat and stalker? In my opinion, you shouldn't enable the lunatics here by granting their wishes, it will come back to bite you.

An answer would be greatly appreciated."

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I already gave you the answer about why I closed the thread at the end of the thread itself. I did so again on the first thread you started about this issue. I don't know how many times you want me to give you an explanation. Are you just not listening or are you just not getting the answer you want to hear?

3. come on! cut your BS. Be a man.

Your BS answer was that the thread was out-dated. If so, why did your own moderator give his 2 cents about the thread in the 2nd to last post on the thread? Looks like chaosnx thought the thread was still trading relevant.

You closed the thread because apex called you and complained. Why empower a well documented rat and stalker like this? Why even entertain a phone call from apex? I thought you were laughing at him from the pm you sent me.

4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Look, I don't want to go back and forth about this forever. I'm all about solving problems, not arguing. Just to close this issue, here's what I will do: tell me what page to prune the thread back to and I will delete all posts back to that point (before things got haywire). Also, give me a better title that doesn't reference "last week". I will then re-open the thread and place it back in the trading forum and you can pick up where things left off before they went off-topic.

How's that?

And if Apex Capital or anyone else throws your thread off-topic, hit the complain button so the post can be deleted. As the thread starter, it's your responsibility to make sure other people don't wreck your threads.

5. Thank you Baron. You are a fair man.

You can call the thread "The S&P topped in late July"

Delete all of the posts you think don't fit. I believe it was only a page or two. It's obvious where it got side-tracked.

Guess what? The S&P just broke the top yesterday, so i'm sure the thread will now die a slow death. Better it die naturally, than because of lithium capital.

My 2 cents, the next time apex calls you, simply direct him to the nearest pharmacy for more lithium. When his lithium supply gets low, he probably panics and gets delusional and calls you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.