Open Petition to Larry Kudlow. (Reply to sign)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jackpearson, Nov 29, 2006.

1. whether he is right or wrong, he is most certainly annoying.

#11     Nov 29, 2006
  2. Wrong, the easiest way would be to tie it to a bag of cocaine.

#12     Nov 29, 2006
  3. Isn't Kudlow a reformed coke junky?

#13     Nov 29, 2006
  4. do you want to know an easy way to make him stop?:D

#14     Nov 29, 2006
  5. pv150

pv150

<b> > February 2000: Larry Kudlow, CNBC commentator
    > > "This correction will run its course until the middle of the year. Then things will pick up again, because not even Greenspan can stop the Internet economy." (He's still an economist, hosting his own show.)</b>
    > > April 2000: Myron Kandel, CNN
    > > "The bottom line is, before the end of the year, the Nasdaq and Dow will be at new record highs." (Later in September he predicted a rally to 12,000 by election day.)
    <b> > September 2000: Jim Cramer, CNBC commentator
    > > "SUNW probably has the best near-term outlook of any company I know." (Within four months Sun Microsystems went from $60 to $30, down to $10 in a year, below $3 in two years.)</b>
    > > January 2001: Suze Orman, financial guru
    > > "In the low 60s here, I think the QQQ, they're a buy. They may go down, but if you dollar-cost average, where you put money every single month into them, I think, in the long run, it's the way to play the Nasdaq." (The QQQ fell 60% further.)
    > > March 2001: Maria Bartiromo, CNBC anchor
    > > "The individual out there is actually not throwing money at things that they do not understand, and is actually using the news and using the information out there to make smart decisions." (Yes, she's serious.)
    <b> > June 2002: Larry Kudlow, CNBC
    > > "The shock therapy of decisive war will elevate the stock market by a couple thousand points." (He also predicted the Dow would hit 35,000 by 2010.)</b>

How 'bout that whole cnbc crew. What a braintrust. Whew :p

#15     Nov 29, 2006
  6. This is a real goldilocks thread. It's the greatest thread never sewn.:D

#16     Nov 30, 2006
  7. dcvtss

dcvtss

LOL :D :D :D :D

#17     Nov 30, 2006