Open Letter to Worden Brothers

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by crazyAtrader, Sep 25, 2011.

#11     Sep 25, 2011
  2. OPTION MR MAGOO OPTION

Why should I when the computer can facilitate the time consuming task ?

Besides, if you want the freedom, disable the snap on option like most professional packages allow and you can continue using it as it is now.

Crazy A

#12     Sep 25, 2011
  3. PABuster

PABuster

I have used both http://www.freestockcharts.com/ as well as http://www.tc2000.com/. I have stopped using them mainly because of the limitation for not being able to draw clear lines. Any software that does not snap the start and end of the line to clear pivots (like High or low of the bar etc.) is something not ready for primetime. NT, TS, Sierrachart, TOS all does it.

I have written to them about this and so far not gotten any feedback.

I am glad I am not the only person who was feeling that way and very glad to see many feel the same way.

Hope they read this thread and hope they take this seriously and add this enhancement.

Till that enhancement gets added, their software is like a delicious food that smells great but you can't have it because you have a dirty forks & plates so cant eat it.

Buster

#13     Sep 25, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

You go!! I am philosophically aligned with you!! I want computers to be working very hard for me, not the other way around. I am joining in your battle, I'm down bro!! I'll not ever use Worden Bros stuff [but who would actually...]

#14     Sep 25, 2011
  5. MoneyPump

MoneyPump

Hard to believe they won't do something so simple that would make their software much better. I will not waste my time with it until they provide this feature

#15     Sep 25, 2011
  6. MoneyPump

MoneyPump

Hard to believe they won't do something so simple which would make their software much better. I won't waste my time with it until they provide this feature

#16     Sep 25, 2011
  7. only a clown thinks that microscopic precision is even worth pursuing.

we have many here.

#17     Sep 25, 2011
  8. Totally agree with OP.

Some traders like to ignore wicks other use the extremes.

Having the option and flexibility is basic for charting software.

#18     Sep 25, 2011
  9. Good charting software should allow snapping lines to any points. Also studies like Fibo retracements. I agree.

I would also add Amibroker to the list. It does this very nicely both from trend lines and Fibo.

#19     Sep 26, 2011
  10. H-L-O-C Four basic points on a price bar

Any interactive charting platform should accommodate at the very minimum the ability to "snap or anchor" the trend line to the high's and lows of bars - with the option to enable/disable the feature

Agree with OP

#20     Sep 26, 2011