Open letter to Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by gunslinger, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Man, I hate talking to alcoholic personality's. But here goes anyway.

What are babbling about? There's nothing in here to be telling untruths about,

The point is, or was, that you invited me, an et member to your “Kingdom”. I didn't find any merit in it, and declined to participate further.

The other point is, you have your own (possibly failed) kingdom, yet, you plead with Baron to allow you to be “dictator” of his obviously successful kingdom.

You might want to prove to Baron you have the skills to moderate a “successful” board, before you beg him for total control of his. Just a thought.

Oh, you don't.

#51     Feb 26, 2008

2. Hello Nik

First I have to laugh about the comment that THESE people have "cred"....You have to be kidding....What it is about being a drug addict that gives Rearden credibility? What is it about avading military service that gives a person credibility?....and finally what is admirable about a person who takes pleasure in smearing people when they know they are wrong?

If you think for a moment, I suggest that Rearden is at least from my perspective a scummy shitty worthless kind of person...

Rowshan is a sheep. not a person....he doesn't think, he's a hysterical, effeminant, silly little guy with nothing especially important to say in his empty little life...So anything that gives him a chance to yell and get indignant is really quite an opportunity....and apparently if he is steered in a direction, like any good sheep he just keeps on going without questioning a thing....

So Nik.....credibility....?

If you have an interest in doing something other than echoing someone else's opinion, take a moment to read some of my posts and see what I have been doing here at ET.....What you will see is posts where I try to help folks and offer resources, no strings....Aside from smearing others, and jerking people around, how many charts has Rearden posted trying to help others. How many helpful comments has Rowshan posted? Aside from bullshit what good have they done here? Take moment to think for yourself...and then come back here and offer a thoughtful comment....I am glad to talk to you Nik, but take a moment to think about what you are really saying...

Thanks.

#52     Feb 26, 2008

3. This is just fucking laughable.....I gave my "will to live" ....give me a fucking break you pussy....

A couple of thousand guys with more guts, more character, more honor and intelligence than you gave their lives over the last several years in Afganistan and Iraq. Kids from my generation gave their lives in Vietnam...and before that Korea. I doubt any of them wanted to go...but they went and they served and some died and some got hurt...but they completed their obligation..

You've got guts alright...you have the guts to say this shit over the Internet, because if you EVER said that shit to an American serviceman, you might get your ticket punched...

I have spent enough time on you, you worthless bitch...I think you ought to have a sex change and be done with it...

#53     Feb 26, 2008
  4. You have helped others by showing the fallout that will occur if you lie about losing siblings and are caught. You lied, you have been caught, now let that be a lesson to all of the other folks that liars will get busted and thoroughly embarrassed. And if anyone knew who you were, you'd also get your clock cleaned.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...720&highlight=family+members+9/11#post1192720

#54     Feb 26, 2008
  5. and you have helped others by showing what a shallow asshole you are...apparently for money YOU will do anything....and you figure others will too...its a good lesson for those who pay attention...I am sure your family, those who can stand you...think you're a real piece of work...

Embarrassed? If YOU aren't embarrassed by being proved an asshole, how is it that a person who stands up for himself would be embarrassed?

Keep up the good work, I am loving this....everytime you post...you prove yourself to be more of an ass than before....

oh and by the way you effeminant asshole, you are the last person to talk about cleaning anybody's clock you dickless wonder...

How about links to posts where you try to help someone make a dollar? In my opinion, the only reason you are here is just to pump and dump stocks on the wannabees.

You are a con artist.......and a worthless asshole....again its my opinion, but I will bet you hear it regularly......... from your wife.

I've had enough of your bullshit. Here you go folks here is Rowshan's latest con. Just read the post. What a neat guy?
    Lots of "cred" huh Nik?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117837

You have to give the guy credit...he has balls enough to suggest that I should be embarrassed...In my opinion this fucking con artist should be in a jail cell.

#55     Feb 27, 2008
  6. hey steve

Well, taken point by point, I would say that Rearden is one of the few guys on here whose trading results have been verified. In that sense he has cred. You may not agree, but he also has a lot of cred in my eyes for telling the whole truth about himself, even though some people might denigrate him for it. His revelations about his drug use have come as a part of his effort to show that some people have a neurochemical need for certain drugs and that heroin addicts and others are filling this need (at least that's how I read it, I may be wrong about the details). I have some personal experience with this and I believe in what he says about it.

Rearden is a guy who doesn't give a fuck what other people think of him. I am trying to cultivate more of that attitude in my own life. I think that gives him cred too.

With regard to his avoidance of military service, I have no idea about that so I can't comment.

With regard to his knowing he's wrong about your claims about your relatives and 9/11, I would strongly disagree - I think both he and Bob are thoroughly convinced about their beliefs regarding the veracity of your statements.
    In reading the exchanges, I don't quite get the same impression. I have read guys on here who are hysterical little nitwits, but Rowshan's posts don't quite fit the bill, in my view. In fact, he seems to be pestering you about the 9/11 claims thing and that's about it. He probably responds in kind when you tell him to go fuck himself, but I believe that he just starts out by claiming that you were lying about the 9/11 thing.
    Well, as you'll remember, I commented a while ago that you had toned your posts down quite a bit in the past year or so. If you have posted material meant to help others, I think that's great.
    I wouldn't expect a guy like Rearden to help anyone with their trading. He posted a while back that he gets a ton of requests in his PM box and he basically asked 'What are you guys offering in return'? He's simply not the type of guy to spend his free time instructing anonymous ET members on how to make a living trading. I have no idea about Rowshan's helping posts.

The bottom line is that I still have the questions I had before. If you have proof that your relatives were killed in the 9/11 attacks, and if in fact there are reporters who reported on it, why not just post up the info? Will Rowshan give you 100K? Maybe not, but you could get them off your back once and for all, as well as everyone else who continuously brings up that episode.

In addition, Rearden has stated that he knows for a fact that 100K is a drop in the bucket for Rowshan. I have yet to see Rearden say anything that he did not believe to be true. If this is the case, you could say to Rowshan 'Ok, Bob - you deposit the money with a neutral third party and as soon as I get confirmation, I will post my material, and we can then let a jury of our ET peers decide if it constitutes verifiable evidence that my relatives were killed in NYC on the day of the attacks, as a direct result of the attacks'.

I can't remember how all of this started in the first place - I can't recall which claims you made that made others leap down your throat as they did. I suppose the posts are to be found at the links that Rowshan is posting but I really don't care that much and I haven't clicked on any one of them. I simply posted because I felt that this was a great opportunity for you to be shown to be an honest guy.

#56     Feb 27, 2008
  7. I have one more item of business with Rearden..

I have a Israeli friend living here in the United States. Both she AND her son served in the Israeli army because they believe in the cause, because they are patriotic Israeli's and even though they lived here, they are pledged to protect their country....

Her son was shot by a sniper...killed...while serving in some worthless shitty settlement.....doing his duty.....On her desk are photos of her and her son, laughing, playing the guitar, eating with friends, all gone now....all of it.....while our hero Rearden whines about his painful problems dealing with his service obligation.....

I don't have the heart to bring this up....I wouldn't think of mentioning this shit to her...

All I can say is "what a great a guy you are Rearden, what a sacrifice you made giving up "your health" and "your will to live"

For once, I have no words to describe how I feel about this...

#57     Feb 27, 2008
  8. Oh yeah, Big time!
    Bob R. & myself might be a bit on the egotistical side... but Steve even had the nerve to go after Praetorian, the humble God of ET:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=912838&highlight=bullshit#post912838

Now I'm not a six-figure philanthropy kind of guy, but since I too have a soft spot for 9/11 victims, I'd like to hereby sweeten Bob R's generous offer by contributing $15,000 of my own dough for the benefit of your surviving family members.
    Simply provide proof that your sister & niece were killed in the 9/11/2001 terror attacks, and your family will have $115,000 cash for college, medical expenses, or any other way they choose to spend it. In addition, you'll also receive my sincere apology for doubting your obvious lies.

And BTW, I travel back to Israel once or twice every year, where I'm greeted not as a draft-dodger, but as an honorable IDF veteran. I have no reserve duty obligation to Israel, since I don't even live there.

#58     Feb 27, 2008
  9. Nik

Either you get it or you don't...Its not about money....

People like Rearden and Rowshan are con artists

They have no character but that they invent in places like this

They take pleasure in causing problems for anyone, as long as it promotes their persona...

When I started to focus back on them...suddenly it is a lot less black and white

I've pointed out that Rearden is not the guy YOU and others think he is..whether a person makes money doesn't mean he has character...figure it out.

In my opinion Rowshan is a con artist. Check out the link

I have spent plenty of time pointing out the obvious. Make use of it for your own benefit...I'm not fooled. You shouldn't be either.

Now if all this ends with those jerks getting the last word..thats OK...because what I posted about Rearden and military service is the truth, and the link about Rowshan shows what a con artist the guy is....

I enjoyed turning the tables on these two...If you take a moment to look at what is written, at the very least you will say these two guys are fuckin con artists trying to get folks to look anywhere but at truth about THEM......

#59     Feb 27, 2008
  10. Rearden what it looks like to me and to others, is that my friend lost her son, while you were here in the States getting high....because you couldn't deal with your responsibility...

It seems to me, that you were here in the States nice and safe, while your fellow men and women were risking their lives. Some of them died and some got hurt, while you were thinking about whether to score some drugs or go out and get laid...

I am guessing that not everyone in Israel thinks of you as a decorated hero...In fact, I know of at least one Israeli who if she knew your story, would think of you as a sniveling little coward...

I am sure this is not the way you want to think of yourself. So you look for ways to divert your attention from the truth about yourself...and this is your way of never having to really deal with it....but I will tell you this...I am not going away....and you are going to have to deal with it....all because you chose the wrong guy to fuck with...congratulations.

#60     Feb 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.