Open ECry Problems

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by 40yotrader, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Bsulli

Bsulli

I have chatted with Justin as well and he is frustrated with the new software and stated that they will get it fixed. I believe him because everything we have ever discussed has come to pass.

As for the problems I haven't had any of the major problems running only 2.0 of dot NET. Only one disconnect this week.

Brian

#11     Dec 21, 2005
  2. omniscient

omniscient Guest

good to hear Brian. i agree, justin has always done what he has promised.

i'll try 2.0 instead of 1.1 and see if that helps anything on my side.

thx again.

take care :)

omni

#12     Dec 21, 2005
  3. I'm sorry to be reading this thread. I was hoping to move my account back to OEC.

I moved about 6 weeks ago due to lagging quotes and daily disconnects. Way before Mondays update mind you.

Since moving I have come to appreciate Rand, and as numerous others have mentioned, Justin, and his desire to make things right.

I guess I'm still looking for a place to call home.

Osorico

#13     Dec 21, 2005
  4. omniscient

omniscient Guest

Osorico -

you're right. i raised concerns to justin regarding those issues. he was excited about the upcoming upgrade that was supposed to address those very issues. so far, it has exaggerated them. :confused:

fwiw, i have not written off OEC. if things don't get right, i have no choice. however, after corresponding with Justin, OEC was very surprised with the issues experienced with the roll-out. they tested fully and heavily for a month and did not experience the issues seen this week. the programmers have two top priorities (reminds me of meetings i've been in ... "I need everyone to make these five items your number one priority" :D):
    connection issues
    lag time

hth

take care :)

omni

#14     Dec 21, 2005
  5. Any progress yet??

#15     Jan 5, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

I don't have any problem with Ecry connection, here is what I installed

#16     Jan 5, 2006
  7. After installing 2.0 of net on 12/21 I haven't had any further problems.

#17     Jan 5, 2006
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

one thing worth to mention is Ecry DOM has 15 bids and 15 asks, anybody see DOM has more than that? I am thinking 30 bids/asks

• dom.gif
      File size:
      17.2 KB
      Views:
    #18     Jan 6, 2006