open e cry

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by marketsurfer, Aug 14, 2002.

1. greetings,

does anyone use openecry.com from paragon futures ?? i recd a postcard from them touting a new electronic platform and am in the process of attempting to use the demo. any thoughts ??? my first thought was, " is this a rip off of perergrine" ?? paragon--perergrine..... ahummmm ???

best,

surf:cool:

2. qazmax

qazmax

I have a demo account going with them... The software seems very simple to use. Offer streaming quotes in a small box. But it seems perfect for ES and NQ trading.

I do not know anything of commish, or service.

:)

3. thanks, i am running the demo also and like it so far.

surf:)

4. Nothing special. Especially the order entry module .No innovation at all that I can see..

5. qazmax

qazmax

What type of order entry screen would you like to see for futures? Do you have a preference?

I have been drawing what I think would be a good order entry screen and I am looking for ideas...

6. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

open ecry is not free as stated somewhere in the forum. it's a free trial, that's not the same thing.
    one might consider they are spamming this forum. So OK new kid on the block said hello to everyone, it's enough now.

7. qazmax

qazmax

What type of order entry screen would you like to see for futures? Do you have a preference?

I have been drawing what I think would be a good order entry screen and I am looking for ideas...

8. RAY

RAY

Looked at site they do not offer much information.

Anyone use them (not affiliated)?

9. Aaron

Aaron

For trading through Open E Cry I was quoted $5 per-side all-in for the e-minis.

I don't plan on using them.

10. qazmax

qazmax

What do you mean by "all-in"?

What are the IB rates for the e-minis?

Who do you prefer to use?

#10     Aug 23, 2002