Open E Cry

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Jake88, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Jake88

Jake88

I've been using the OEC Demo. I've noticed the software stalls out and displays bad data. This has been happening during the high volitility of the past month.

Before I move over to the Live version I would graciously appreciate any feedback on experiences that anyone has had with the Live Open E Cry Software over the past few months.

Thanks in advance.

Jake88

2. Perfect . . . no problems at all.

3. I have been demoing their platform too and noticed the same thing as I am thinking about switching broker/platform. You have to understand that on high volume trading they throttle resources to sim accounts which they should, to keep them free for real $$$. All brokers do that.

4. veggen

veggen

Could you please explain what you mean by that?
    My english is not so good! :(

5. Brokers have a pool of resources, ie servers, bandwidth, etc. When trading volume spikes like it has they take resources away from the demo accounts to give them to the real money accounts so there will not be a slow down for real $$$ traders since they are what counts not sim traders. Make sense?

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

It means get the real account and your problem may disappear.

7. veggen

veggen

Understand!! Thank you. I have been experiencing the same problems myself with my demo account. I have a live account with them as well, but no money in there. Blew it up a couple a month ago :( Soon ready to go live again though, and was afraid there was something wrong with my computer or bandwitch since my OEC plattform allways "freeze" under heavy volatility..

8. dete49

dete49

I have been using their demo and no problems.I like their platform.

9. Runs fine here for me!