Open E Cry??

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by youngtrader, Sep 12, 2007.

1. I know open e cry offers the Minneapolis and Kansas City wheat contracts through the pit but was just wondering if they offered them on the electronic platform? Also do they offer the calander spreads on there electronic platform for these 2 markets?

Most of my trading is in the chi, minn and kc wheat spreads so any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Mvic

Mvic

I like the OEC DOM but their commissions are too high and their products are limited. Anyone know if there is a similar Dom that works with TWS where I can use the fancy Dom for scalping but still use TWS for everything else without causing some kind of crash using both programs open simultaneously?

Thanks,
    Mvic

3. if your asking for a front end application to trade thru IB with then yes.. there are several.

BracketTrader = free and ez
    (i like their DOM)

Button trader, Zeroline trader, plus many, many more are available.

4. Mvic

Mvic

Thanks BB.

5. ssss

ssss

like the OEC DOM but their commissions are too high and their products are limited.

TRy infinitybrokerage

this offer 300 $ margin for e-mini and by comparsion test of demo AT was some more speedy as OEC .Alsov need not .net
    downloading,more stable

6. But does anybody know if I can trade mgex and kcbt wheat spreads electronically. I can't seem to get a straight answer from the people who work there or on there website. I know I can trade outrights through the pit but they don't say anything about electronic spreads or outrights. Anybody currently have an account with them that knows?