Open Borders Slime, at it again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LT701, Oct 11, 2007.

1. LT701

LT701

Sound the alarms, they're at it, again

Thursday 10/11/2007 - 10:00 AM
    2237 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on H.R. 750, the “Save America Comprehensive Immigration Act of 2007”
    By Direction of the Chairman

http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings.aspx?ID=183

I dont think 'Saving America' is what they have in mind

Treason never sleeps

2. maxpi

maxpi

I watched all this illegal immigration in Southern California for 4 decades now. It took 3 decades for it to even begin to get on the political radar. It would be an American people's coup to send them all back, that would put their properties on the market, open up zillions of jobs, etc.

Let's do it!! Give 'em all an AK-47 on their way back and tell them to fix their own medieval shithole of a country....

3. Funny how those assholes try to bring international waw into it. I suppose the good news is that when the US is a third world nation which should be relatively soon, hopefully the same loser immigrants that keep pouring over our borders every night, will be pouring over our borders - the other way!

I am a big fan of scorched earth. LA is a Mexican city and will never return to the US without military intervention.

4. My attitude would be a lot different if these illegals didn't come here and try to turn the US into Mexico. You'd think they would have the intelligence to see that their own ocuntry is a nightmare. Instead they seem to take a perverse pleasure in ruining our country as well.

We need some combination of Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter as President and VP to get this under control. Otherwise, we'd better all learn spanish or plan to emigrate to Australia.

5. LT701

LT701

actually, it's only natural that they would want to take what's ours, and make the place familiar to them

all their desire in the world to do that wouldnt mean a thing if it weren't for our scum sucking traitor polititians catering to them

like having a bank guard hold the door open for robbers

6. LT701

LT701

just reviewed my cycle insurance, thought it was high, so I looked around for quotes

uninsured and underinsured motorists coverage is half of my cost, f-cking ridiculous, I am positive these items have had the highest rate of increase

illegal aliens dont have insurance, so we get nailed for much higher premiums

yet another way our *&^%$#@ traitor politicians screw the citizen with immigration

7. achilles28

achilles28

Why can't the Government be prosecuted on failure to enforce Federal law?

Clearly, open borders are a threat to our security and a major drain to the economy.

Plus, its illegal.

8. Idiot Spitzer and his foolish supporters think that if you Give all the illegal aliens in NY driver's licenses, they will all sign up for auto insurance and the rates will go down . . .

9. achilles28

achilles28

Anyone care to comment on this?

Genuinely interested.

#10     Oct 13, 2007