Open.ai Chatbot - a personal programming tutor

Discussion in 'App Development' started by Sprout, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Sprout

Sprout

There's a bunch of examples being documented of it's use to explain code, do re-writes and new applications are emerging daily.

It's been training on twitter's dataset but once Musk became aware of that, he promptly shut off it's access.

How well it answers one's questions has a lot to do with the sequences of questions asked of it. It currently doesn't have access to the internet.

Someone created a virtual machine inside of it and within that virtual machine they were able to tunnel to the net. I haven't been programming for a while, so maybe this isn't accurate but never-the-less quite interesting.

https://www.engraved.blog/building-a-virtual-machine-inside/amp/

Building a Virtual Machine inside Chatbot - Screenshot 2022-12-07 101652.jpg

2. Aisone

Aisone

No idea what this is. *looks above for overhanging rock*

3. 2rosy

2rosy

I posted a couple chatbot responses on thus forum. One got a like :D

d08 and guest_trader_1 like this.
  4. Sprout

Sprout

It gives one an idea of the demographic (or open-mindedness.)

I’ll look for your threads.
    Edit: went back two years, didn’t see anything, link?

I hear google has one in beta, fb too.

Meta’s one is Cicero and apparently it’s more focused on persuading and negotiating.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  5. Sprout

Sprout

search twitter “openai” for latest,.. be prepared to have your mind blown.

6. Nobert

Nobert

I was thinking that with the help of A.I it should be child's play to learn of how to open a perfect long at the perfect time, but, the so called pro boys, have those tools as well, probably even better ones.

And a sabotage idea, when you think that you're going into the right direction but the A.I was made by the same boys that you fight against.

7. 2rosy

2rosy

In this thread. I added a disclaimer atendof post

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/long-term-crypt-investements-in-dec-2022.371468/

8. Sprout

Sprout

9. Sprout

Sprout

Pro boys are trading in microseconds and have access to special order types (not accessible to retail nor institutional) by nature of the food chain.

VPro’s “The Wall St Code” featuring Hiam Bodek and the usual suspects pulls the curtain back a bit. So did Nanex until they got sued into submission. Their archives up to 2014 are great reading.

Nobert likes this.
  10. Nobert

Nobert

Then my pro boys deffinition was messed up (?)

I had institutionals in mind.

Interesting to find out that there are such boys that comes above of institutions.

#10     Dec 7, 2022