OPEC just got kicked in the face!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Dec 17, 2008.

1. #61     Dec 24, 2008
  2. talknet

talknet

It will require atleast 5 years more to discover, drill and release extremely LARGE OIL DEPOSITS, unlimited abiotic oil supply & alternative fuels into the world markets.

In the coming 5 years, Taleban & Al-Qaeda will be listed among the "Fortune 500 companies" in terms of finance from "oil money"

It is very important that, IMMEDIATELY Crude oil always remains at $15 or $20 per barrel, so that minimum finance is available to Taleban & Al-Qaeda from "Oil money"

#62     Dec 24, 2008
  3. talknet

talknet

I think 5% or 10% of "Dubai Real estate money" also goes to Taliban and Al-Qaeda as financial help.

Majority of Dubai real estates have been contructed by USA and European companies partnering with Gulf countries.

USA and Europe are digging their own grave with their own hands by developing Dubai real estates.

Dubai must be a "Hub for terrorist finance".

#63     Dec 25, 2008
  4. LOL You have no clue what you're saying.

#64     Dec 25, 2008
  5. talknet

talknet

Saudi Arabia & OPEC wants minimum crude oil price to stay at $75 or $80 per barrel.

#65     Dec 28, 2008
  6. you talk like a fruitcake.

do you have anything else to say besides the irrelevant drivel you already have accustomed us to?

#66     Dec 28, 2008
  7. talknet

talknet

On January 02, 2009, I will post "profitable information" which will help ET members to earn "excellent profits/money for Long-term". This will be my New year gift to Elitetrader members.

#67     Dec 28, 2008