Oops! Sorry little guy, Obama screws you again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Littledaviedumbass, here's a serious, well-intentioned suggestion. Why don't you learn a trade or get an education or do something, anything to improve your life? Spewing nonsense on ET all day long won't get you anywhere.

#161     Oct 6, 2010
  2. I searched for both, actually.

You can make this easy, of course. You could just tell us all what page has your incorrect CBO graph.

You could only BS so long, my friend, before everyone caught on.

#162     Oct 6, 2010
  3. Phenomena can't do that. It is beyond his comprehensive abilities.

#163     Oct 6, 2010
  4. I've been thinking of taking up quilting, but then I also enjoy smashing rocks. :)

What are your hobbies? Or your opinion of FAS versus SPY?

#164     Oct 6, 2010
  5. :) I'm quite intrigued as to how these folks do in the markets. (And I'm not convinced that they do poorly, either, they might do quite well given their drive, or perhaps their absolutism causes them to be unable to learn from error. Either way it would be fascinating to see actual evidence of how they do.)

#165     Oct 6, 2010
  6. Well they're definetely "bullies"...! Perhaps that aggression helps them out in the markets. You don't have to be a genius to trade but you have to have some logic in your debates. :D

#166     Oct 6, 2010
  7. Oh, and here's the pro DEA jerkoff, coming in to champion high taxes... big surprise...

#167     Oct 6, 2010
  8. ...LOL... :D What you don't like the DEA? I'm glad my taxes paid for such a fine agency!:p

#168     Oct 6, 2010
  9. Before everyone caught on to what, littleLAZYdaviedumbass? That you're full of shit?

It's there and can be found by searching on the word "debt." That's a FACT.

P.S. It's not my "CBO graph" moron. And for the second time, I didn't say the graph was in the budget. I said the graph was made from numbers taken from the budget.

#169     Oct 6, 2010
  10. LOL.

#170     Oct 6, 2010