Oops.... Obamas latest Pastor is just another extremist Race Hustler.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

The picture on Obama is becoming clearer and clearer, him and his wife hate America. Im curious if the left will try to make this one out as a coincidence as well. He sure seems to find alot of radical hate mongering "Priests."

Rev. Wright is Gone - Not BO's Evangelical Racism
    The media stood and applauded yesterday when President Obama and his family went to church for Easter. Yesterday’s visit to Shiloh Baptist Church in D.C. shows again that Obama really is a man of faith, the reports seem to suggest.

But while the media rushed to report on the first family’s attendance of the predominately black congregation (and the family’s outfits), what it failed to mention are the views held by the church’s pastor. And while those views have not been delivered in the same fiery manner as Obama’s former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, they sound eerily familiar.

What views are those? How about him saying in 2010 that the country is still racist, that racists get programs on Fox News, and that Rush Limbaugh is the new KKK.

James Parker at WRNO-FM in New Orleans did some digging yesterday about Shiloh Baptist’s pastor, Dr. Wallace Charles Smith. Not only did he find that Smith loves to preach on race, but he noticed Smith even infused race into yesterday’s Easter sermon:

One has to dig into the blog notes from various reporters to piece together the content from the sermon. Aside from the First Couple being honored guests, Pastor Wallace Charles Smith also announces that his 4 week old grandson is attending church for the first time, and a pool reporter noted an interesting perspective on the infant:
    “[Pastor Smith] talked about how his baby grandson’s gurgling is actually “talking” because he is saying ‘I am here … they tried to write me off as 3/5 a person in the Constitution, but I am here right now … and is saying I am not going to let anybody from stopping me from being what God wants me to be.’”

Parker asks the obvious questions:

The pastor hears American institutional racism in a baby’s gurgle? Do most people with infants hear Constitutional bigotry in their baby’s gibberish? Did any mention of the 3/5 clause or racism in general make it into the Easter service you attended? Is this pastor’s amazing leap from a baby bark to white oppression another coincidence to add to the list, or has he established a pattern of race baiting and white bashing in the past?
    The answer, Parker says, is easily found in a quick YouTube search. During a speech last year at Eastern University, Smith rejected the idea that America is moving past race. In fact, he said racism is alive and rampant in America, especially on the conservative airways. Not only did he insinuate that Fox News hosts are racist, but he also said Rush Limbaugh is a new breed of KKK member:

“Anytime you can have the kind of hate-mongering that continues in the hallowed halls of talk radio it show that Barack’s presidency has not solved the problem,” Smith said in 2010.

“Now Jim Crow wears blue pin stripes … and he doesn’t have to wear white robes anymore, because now he can wear the protective cover of talk radio, or can get a regular news program on Fox. He doesn’t have to wear his white garments anymore.”

He continued: “Even such venerable saints as Rush Limbaugh know the lines they are not to cross. But any of their constituency can hear clear the same vile filth spewing forth in their statements that was once the purview of Robert Shelton and members of the Ku Klux Klan and the White Citizen’s Council.”

Discoverthenetworks.com has an excerpt from one of Wright’s sermons: “Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!… We [Americans] believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God.”

Sound familiar?

“POTUS sits through service listening with his arm around Malia, nodding,” the pool report said of Obama’s attendance yesterday. And while it’s impossible to know what he was agreeing with, or if the nods were simply out of habit, the fact is that he was once again in attendance as race baiting flowed from the pulpit.

Will Obama have to deny this pastor, too?

http://www.eons.com/groups/topic/2489536-Rev-Wright-is-Gone-Not-BO-s-Evangelical-Racism

2. Hello

Hello

Im wondering whether this is the reason why Obama released his birth certificate today. The fact that Obama was caught attending church served up by another radical is major news. Can you imagine the media outrage if a republican president was attending one of those southern Baptist churches.

3. pspr

pspr

Surprise, surprise. And remember how they kept saying how smart Obama is. I often ask myself, "is this guy retarded?" (sorry, political correctness went out the window a long time ago with me)

4. Hello

Hello

No need for Political correctness when dealing with Obamas intelligence. He went "full retard" a long time ago.

This is just more evidence in my eyes that Obama and his wife hate America. He has surrounded himself with radicals, within his administration, and his own wife is also a radical, who infamously said, "for the first time in my adult life im proud of america," now we figure out that Obama not only attended 1 radical church but that the only place he goes for spiritual guidance is radical anti-american churches.

Obama's choice of churches seems to precisely fit the narrative of all the people Obama has surrounded himself with who view america as the worst country on earth.

5. Thats like talking to the wind.......What did myself say?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that the truth.

I can only surmise his followers/supporters feel the same way. Why else support him?

7. Hello

Hello

Its funny cause the left wing media has managed to turn every single tea partier into a racist, even thogh the tea partiers have all dismissed, and chastised the small minority of racists who existed within their ranks

Yet Obama has free reign to hang out with all the anti-american radicals he wants, and the left wing media doesnt ever go after a single person.

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I saw the interview with the new "pastor".

Shocking. Basically the exact brand of hateful, racist and anti-american ideology heard from the previous "pastor".

It should be clear to all now. Barrack Obama enjoys hearing his country run down every Sunday. He is a racist and worships among other racists. This man is going to play the race card so hard in his reelection bid that some cities are going to burn.

9. Hello

Hello

I agree, there is far too many pieces in the puzzle at this point to actually let Obama off the hook. He has hung out with far to many people who want to see america burn. I am not even worrried about his past, and i dont like to play the "guilt by association" card, but any logical person can put 2 and 2 together at this point and realise that Obama and the people he hangs out with do not like America. There is simply far too many people in his personal life, (including his own wife) who dont like america. There is no way to dismiss it at this point.

What troubles me more than anything is not necessarily the fact that Obama secretly holds these anti-american beliefs. What scares me the most is that the people surrounding Obama are so brazen in their beliefs. Obama and his wife have been the only ones to try to hide it, every one of the other radicals in his administration is wide open in their beliefs about hating america, which leads me to believe there is an army of liberals out there fighting for the destruction of America as we know it.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep, they seem surprised to find that their culture is considered offensive in most of America.

Obama *is* sort of a Manchurian Candidate in that he was elected based in a created illusion. The man is a rabid racist and appointed an Attorney General who is a rabid racist as well.

Its getting old.

#10     Apr 28, 2011