OOPS!!! .....Biden slips bigtime and tells the real truth!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Barack Obama will face an international crisis early in his presidency, Joe Biden warns, fueling Republican charges that the Democratic presidential candidate's own running mate admits Obama is a blank slate in the face of coming national security threats.

Speaking in Seattle on Sunday, Biden said he could guarantee that the world will want to find out if Obama is up to the job, which he assured voters he is.

"Mark my words. It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking," Biden said.

"Remember I said it standing here. if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be, but I promise you it will occur. As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it's gonna happen," Biden continued.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/20/biden-obama-tested-world-months-administration/

Thanks Joe....letting us all know we will need to be ready for another GENERATED international crisis!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are we maybe going to do some new american math again???

"2 PLANES > 3 BUILDINGS"

These globalist puppets are just getting FU^%%%^%ing unbelieveabel in their contempt for citizens!!! :mad:

2. achilles28

achilles28

Good post.

Inaugural terrorist attack on the way.

Probably some white, "Constitutional Radical" that brandishes gratuitous firearms.

That way, its open season on White Bread America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution.

Perfect Storm for Baracks Million Man Stazi Force.

3. Yes....you never know. Biden THOUGHT he was at a NON-reported private event......ooops! :D

You just have to sit back once in a while and wonder about these pricks......you can just FEEL how they LOVE their positions of power!!!

4. and how does this relate to trading...mods doesn't this belong in chit chat...religion/politics

5. Good point there 3 post wonder....GENERATED international crisis NEVER have any affect on markets.....LOL! :D

6. THEN ALL the threads in Politics relate to trading...no?

now I'm a 4 post wonder....:)

7. Heck no....just ones were HIGHLY negative affects may take place to markets after GENERATED crisis.....LOL! :D

8. achilles28

achilles28

Yep. They're sick. Megalomaniacal Freaks.

9. Keep this up and you will be at 10 in no time!!! :p

Technically you are absolutely right.....this thread should be in the politics thread......but I wanted a little "face time" for this big news first! :D

10. No wonder McCain is trailing so much behind Obama. His campaign is run and supported by morons like you. And none of you are better off than 8 years ago nor will you be better off for the rest of your lives because you lamers are piece of shit to begin with!

#10     Oct 20, 2008