Ooops! Everyone re-do your costs for Global "Warming"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Xspurt, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Just wait n' I'll Google it for ya. Save your time :)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/23/2550456.htm

http://www.ecoworld.com/climate/the-real-facts-on-increasing-antarctic-ice.html

#51     Dec 3, 2009
  2. I think that you could be a psyoperator. It's evident with what you say. You don't understand the concept of Cost of choice vs Result in regards to efficiency.

What is more dangerous for life on earth ( i am serious ), 10degre celcius temperature higher on average than now or a blast of all atomic energy utilities ? or the propogation of new kind of life trough genetic manipulation ? or the waste containing nano particules ? Or the propagation of medications in the water ? please be serious... for the kind of money the ask we could really make the world a better place.

CO2 will automatically be elminated... why ? Because electric car will be faster than ICE car... we the people loves cars :) We the people love clean air. We the people love healthy environnement...

KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY.

However to discuss we need not to be afraid, or mob or dumb down because we express different opinions. Every opinions has to be respected ( 1st amendement ).
    I don't like what you say but I will do everything so that you can say it... some one smart...

#52     Dec 3, 2009
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

Thats because in the 70's the science community was telling us we need to worry about the next ice age and what was it in the 80's, acid rain.

#53     Dec 3, 2009
  4. "In recent years all the headlines have been about ice melting in some of the globe's chilliest places. But it seems that global warming may actually be leading to an increase in sea ice in parts of the Antarctic.

Scientists in the United Kingdom have produced a study which shows ice has grown by 100,000 square kilometres each decade in the past 30 years."

Now I hope you all get this. The warmer it gets, the more ice we get. Loads more ice for the past 30 yrs. Ain't that clever science? So leave your ref. door open and watch it ice up.

OR, the warming data was falsified.

#54     Dec 3, 2009
  5. The thing that makes me the most pain isn't that some people believe that there is a great, totally stealth conspiracy, but that the one of our elites is so lame...
    some smart dude.

:cool:

Their goal make the American People renonces is right garanted by his constitution, as free speech, bearing guns, etc... But only for your own good they tell you:mad:

#55     Dec 3, 2009
  6. that's simply not true. I saw satellite photos on the artic 1960 and 2007. (same time of the year) Massive difference. SMALLER not larger.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Scientists in the United Kingdom have produced a study which shows ice has grown by 100,000 square kilometres each decade in the past 30 years."

Now I hope you all get this. The warmer it gets, the more ice we get. Loads more ice for the past 30 yrs. Ain't that clever science? So leave your ref. door open and watch it ice up.

#56     Dec 3, 2009
  7. it's funny how people read the same article yet come up with different views.. I guess many minds are made up and now they go searching for data to confirm this? A bit like trading? LOL

--------------------------------------------------

Notice that the graph utilized in this graph illustrates sea-ice data and not antarctic ice sheet data. The West Antarctic Ice sheet (as measured by �grace� gravity measurements, �Icesat� altimetry measurements and �Radarsat� InSAR measurements) is losing more ice than the eastern antarctic ice sheet is gaining. Overall the mass balance of ice in antarctica which has implications for sea level rise, shows a reduction in ice by 25 cubic kilometers of ice each year. Temperature anomalies over all of Antarctica indicate warming and the antarctic peninsula (where the wilkins is located) has warmed by 4 degrees in the last century

#57     Dec 3, 2009
  8. the only religion that has to be fight is :

scarity of ressource and unlimitess of needs... THAT's wrong... but it's the first thing that they bombard to economic students.

You only can have one watch on arm... you don't need 10 cars, 20000sqf homes, or 100m swimming pools...

more than 3000 cals a day and you will get fat...

secondly how ressources could be limited if the universe itself is infinite ? Did you research how deep it goes into the earth before getting fluid rocks ? How unlimited is the human creativity...

We the people have no problems but solutions... and the only one is big governement.

#58     Dec 3, 2009
  9. #59     Dec 3, 2009
  10. pspr

pspr

#60     Dec 3, 2009