Ooops! Everyone re-do your costs for Global "Warming"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Xspurt, Dec 2, 2009.

1. It's hard to argue against warmer winters in the UK... even if there are record snowfalls elsewhere.

Hard to argue with thawing ice... except it's increasing like crazy elsewhere.

Hard to argue with a trend line, except the true data puts the trend line in the wrong place.

Hard to argue with the media coverage of global warming... because they refuse to give publicity to hundreds of scientists who say man made global warming is bad science.

Climategate is important to some because global warming is being used to generate momentum toward global governance, and some of us don't agree with that. But each to their own.

#41     Dec 3, 2009
  2. Hello guys,

It made a long time I didn't post. Now that I read all the previous post I can tell you something first :

They are people who are paid ( or manipulated ) to express view that they don't have the ability to generat by themselves... You can watch them for yourself in this post.

If you are interrested about this subject I strongly recommand you to go to this website : http://www.gangstalkingworld.com/Resources.html
    It's about all the tacticts they can use to hurt individual who they don't like...
    Be assured as a trader, or investor you are one of these Targeted individual...

To come back to the topic about the climate change or global warming: I think this sentence, respecting the KISS system ( keep it stupidily simple ) is very true :

" One government to rule them all, using the Informants to find them. One surveillance society to bring them all in, and in their ignorance bind them."

The most important word is ignorance... Please educate yourself.

So do you know bluenext ? it's the french ( now international ) exchange for certified emission right... why in France ? Because they don't have any markets left ( appart for the Rengis market, but it's "elite" food ). Euronext/ NYse , Eurex... The french people have difficulties to understand the markets and how it's work...

But imagine yourself as an Emperor of the market... You can hummnn $$$ :) How in the world could you accept to price CO2 or equivalent... It's so dangerous, because it's only a legal right that you will be trading... yeah I know everything is contractual, however the others think like shares, options, gold everything is traded between individual who directly ( or without law ) perceive the value of the things ( frozen pork please watch on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLt88_u5lQ&feature=player_embedded ).

I think world war 3 has already begann... However for us, no shot have to be fired. It will be on the internet !

LONG LIVE YOUTUBE; LONG LIVE ELITE TRADER; LONG LIVE THE INTERNET

NET NEUTRALITY FOREVER !

#42     Dec 3, 2009
  3. look at the timing between my 2 messages... It's the time it took to go out of the home page of elite trader were the "last message" topics are shown ( first page... you know the list... ) :)

P.E.A.C.E means Proper Education Always Correct Errors !

To be clear I strongly support Gastropod ( they will be the next species to reign on earth if we don't do something ;) )

#43     Dec 3, 2009
  4. :cool:

#44     Dec 3, 2009
  5. It's settled science, don't ya' know. The climate is changing and it's our fault. Something must be done. Al Gore and his marxism- leninism follwers must squash all decent. No more questions, please. The science is settled. One little problem. They have no evidence that what's happening is nothing more than an ever evolving planet going through multi million year cycles of change. Been happening long before we were here. BUT THE ICE IS MELTING! Yes, ice melts. So what! Still does not prove we are the cause.
    You see, before we spend trillions of dollars, virtually bankrupt ourselves and forever change our standard of living I'd like to see something of substance. Think of it this way. Once upon a time there was this crazy notion that man could bulid a flying machine. Some thought it nutty, others were true believers. The true believers stayed at their drawing boards and worked up a plan. What they didn't do was demand that airports be built all over the world for their planes to land at. One day a couple of crazy guys actually built a plane and flew the damn thing. At that precise moment in time, and not one second earlier, man in flight was no longer a theory. It was settled science.
    So my message to the true beleivers of the Al Gore religion of environmental salvation is simple...Show me your fuckin' plane. Then we'll take about building airports, metaphorically speaking of course.

#45     Dec 3, 2009
  6. Dear CaptainObvious,

I really like your way of writing. It's clear, and easy to read. I am pretty sure that your are ironic in your writing, however as my english isn't good as yours I will have to be sure that I understand you clearly.

So first of all I clearly don't think that the science is settled. How could it be ? Science is never settled. If you think that science is settled your are wrong. However there is a way to know if a theory is true, or applicable at our world. It has to be predictive. I bet you that if I let the apple fall from my hand it will always fall on the ground. That's science. However you know that it's not because you let the apple fall that she has to fall... it's because you are on earth:). Do you see ?

In every aspect of life they are always, not a lot of variable, but an infinite number of variable. Worst the more variable you discover the more appears in an exponential way...

So finally The Ice is melting. IT's true... NOT BECAUSE OF WARMING, BUT BECAUSE OF POLLUTION. Go in Europe and see all the building being darken by the smog, the burned dusty particule, you know the dust...

If you come from the winter world you KNOW that the cleaner the air ( dust particule ) NOT CO2 or othergases, make the ICE WITHER and thus far reflect more light... and so don't get hoter and melt less...

Experiment : over a fire but a white tee... wait and see the dust...

So Captain Obvious what do you think about that ?

About the airport, you need to think to Iron Mountain or this kid of blueprint for Tyranny. Theses researches were done to prevent tyranny from happening. However some people may be tempted to useit against everynations in the world on day.

#46     Dec 3, 2009
  7. ok so where exactly is this? They are now even saying the Antartic is showing severe signs of ice shrinkage. So if both Poles and the Himalyers shrinking ice......They are even saying the perma ie forests of Siberia are melting, where is this "extended ice coverage you talk about"? North Dakota?

------------------------------------------------

Hard to argue with thawing ice... except it's increasing like crazy elsewhere.

#47     Dec 3, 2009
  8. euclid

euclid

You have it backwards. If you want to significantly increase the CO2 levels of the one atmosphere that we all share, then please prove beyond reasonable doubt that it will not have any adverse effects before you do so.

#48     Dec 3, 2009
  9. Ironic isn't it? They go on and on about "no scientific proof CO2 levels increase temperature. Yet they go on and on about how CO2 lelvels do not effet temperature. Where is the proof on that?

What we need is 100% iron clad proof it is or is not the CO2 lelvels. Thast surely cannot be hard to prove? Make a modul of the earth and the atmosphere. Shine sun rays on it. Increase levels of CO2 and see what happens to the average temperature....surely with all their money this is not difficult to do?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    You have it backwards. If you want to significantly increase the CO2 levels of the one atmosphere that we all share, then please prove beyond reasonable doubt that it will not have any adverse effects before you do so.

#49     Dec 3, 2009
  10. I do agree the politicinas are f*** this up. In the UK we now have ads where we can cut GW down by driving 5 miles less eah week/ swith off lights, etc...

THEN they go and make Heathrow airport bigger so its flight capacity is increased..DUHH.........unbelievable.

They tax "gas guzzlers" higher but increase the number of coal power plants, etc..

Unless India/China joins in Joe Blogs swithing off his lights in Newcastle is going to make very little difference.

#50     Dec 3, 2009