Ooooops TradeStation!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Surdo, Jan 30, 2008.

1. TSSOX

TSSOX

here's a link to NT and you'll find the brokers and the feeds there including Zen.
    The best bet is to go with a Broker who offers NT/Zen combination and completely rid yourself of TS. That would be like Mirus/Amp but the problem for high vol is their comm. I still havn't nmanaged to get better than 3.5 RT all inclusive from them but maybe if a few of us pool our purchasing power together here and make an offer that a few of us would open an account with a broker who'd give us 3.50 RT emini all inclusive NT/ZEN and feed then maybe they'd have more incentive to work with us?!
    Let me if anyone here would be interested in this deal and can do more than 1k RT per month and I'll do the negotiating with the brokers.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/index.htm

#31     Jan 31, 2008
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Thanks, I appreciate the link/offer.
    I can do my own negotiating!
    A CME membership is the answer.
    surdo

#32     Jan 31, 2008
  3. ZenFire feed with NT appears to be OK for CME, but there are issues with Eurex. For some reason every time and sales entry appears as a block trade of 99! Also there are significant tick dropouts for Eurex products and the DOM jumps around compared to CQG. Also a single tick chart looks different with more info on CQG. Not sure if this is the Zen feed or NT that is doing the dropping of ticks, but the number appears to be significant for Eurex products.

Libor

#33     Jan 31, 2008
  4. asd123

asd123

Just this week I started using NT6-Zen fire for executions and TS for charting(10rt), been with TS for a little under a year now and 8.3 build for a few months.

Theres a slight lag with TS DOM, when compared with NT with zen-fire feed. time and sales for both are practically identical. I Noticed i discrepency with volume data for CL, but other than that so far so good.

#34     Jan 31, 2008
  5. TSSOX

TSSOX

Att. brokers(NT/ZEN) or Smart Quant/TT feed,
    Looking to pay $3.50 RT all inclusive for min. 5k emini RT guaranteed per month!
    Later, after cme membership the fee savings for my account.
    Please PM, ready to open account immediately.

#35     Jan 31, 2008
  6. Surdo

Surdo

Hey NUMBNUTS:

I told you nicely before I was not interested, please start your own thread to solicit trader's! Do you have any shame?

#36     Jan 31, 2008
  7. TSSOX

TSSOX

Are you a broker? it says att:brokers(means soliciting brokers), RTFQ.
    or ru Surdo indeed?

#37     Jan 31, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

You hijacked my thread, and you have the balls to insult me!
    Please go play with yourself.

#38     Jan 31, 2008
  9. TSSOX

TSSOX

10. Aok

Aok

Surdo,

Probably you saw this already but here you go.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/trading_software_automated_trading.htm

"Route Orders from TradeStation to your Broker

You are no longer handcuffed to executing orders through the TradeStation brokerage…Route orders from your TradeStation strategy to the broker of your choice.

* Automate a TradeStation strategy in minutes without any programming
    * Custom EasyLanguage DLL functions for higher level integration
    * Route signals to multiple accounts with independent order quantity multipliers
    "

As long as Ninja works with the broker should be no problem. Ninja has come a LONG ways. Just hope they dont try and become TS being all things to everyone. Few brokers offer Zenfire. Everybit as fast as TT. Maybe a blink faster.

Keep an eye on Multicharts later part of this year. Ver 2.1 still is problematic but when 2.2 comes out should be worth a 30 day evaluation.

If I could find a Radarscreen equivalent, TS would be history.

Newbies reading up on TS: Do NOT USE TS 8.3. Resource hog. Not properly beta tested. Dont be their guinea pig.

#40     Jan 31, 2008