Onyx Equity Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Brock491, Feb 5, 2010.

1. DeltaAce

DeltaAce

I have had the opportunity to attend the 3 day training session with Onyx and after what I learned there two years ago, I am still applying now, with some new strategies, that have taken my level of returns and bottom line results to new heights.
    Listen, I'll be straight forward with everybody. The options markets has never been for everybody and even the so called expert traders at the larger firms didn't want to touch it. But what kind of results did they pull out for their clients? They lost millions and so did everybody else out there who invested in the markets. Nothing is guaranteed and even one of the most safest investments that has traditionally increased in value, went belly up a couple of years ago and is still trying to recover. The people with Onyx didn't lose a dime. Fact is, the average trader made over 7% consistently every month.
    What the people at Onyx Equity Traders have done, is to remove the fear of the unknown and replaced it with proven strategies that have been working for many years and have improved upon a method of trading that is so unique, but so easy to understand, that if you apply it, you'll get results that will astound you.
    What is apparent that makes all the hype about what people are experiencing, is the low cost they are charging to teach you these incredible methods they are using to get the outrageous results they are getting. Too bad, most of you skeptics will keep throwing your money away just because so and so is charging you thousands and you won't get half as much and lose even more trying to do what they tell you.
    There was a time when some experts out there thought the personal computer wouldn't be something the public would want either and just because you can pick one up for a couple of hundred dollars, instead of two or three thousand, doesn't mean it won't deliver.

#11     Dec 20, 2010
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm really looking forward to your second post!

#12     Dec 20, 2010
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you guys take this spam circle jerk over to the Turkish bath house where you can blow each other in privacy? Thanks!

#13     Mar 19, 2011
  4. You learned more in a 3 day course than you did in 15 years of experience? Everyone I know who's been in the business over 10 years is a millionaire. You must be very, very stupid.

#14     Mar 19, 2011
  5. Blckbox: do you know if you promote a firm that you are associated with , what others call you? Spammer or Shiller

if you want to do this at least dont make it obvious, you should know by now elite traders trader are not stupid lots of smart people here

All your previous post is about onyx

this is one of your old post "Yes, I have traded with them for almost a year now and I'm very satisfied with what we do. I trade 7 or 8 times a month and made good money between 7% and 12% a month for 7 out of the last 8 months and.."

:mad:

#15     Mar 19, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you please refrain from spamming. Thanks.

#16     Jun 20, 2011
  7. d08

d08

Stop fishing for morons, you're not sounding believable - not even remotely.

#17     Jun 20, 2011
  8. trendo

trendo

When I'm drivin' in my car
    And that man comes on the radio
    He's tellin' me more and more
    About some useless information
    Supposed to fire my imagination

#18     Jun 20, 2011