Only suckers are selling here

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kicking, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Only suckers are selling stocks here
    Only suckers are buying treasuries

Who the hell is doing that selling ?
    Idiotic traders who were buying oil at $140 is my guess

The market is nuts , f*ck th elot of them

2. same goes for buyers

only suckers are buying

suckers on both sides is why the market is trading like a chicken with its head cut off.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You may be right, but you sound like a frustrated (in the red) bull.

4. I am not a bull but obviously I am long and frustrated as hell.
    The only consolation I have is that since we haven't had a decent multi-week rally if we keep going down we will probably rally much higher than most expect when all the selling is done next year.

5. What if we break the support and Dow go to 7000?

6. What I don't understand is why anyone believes that we're gonna rally from here. Why? For what reason? Fools like stock_turd3r believe we build the next bull bubble from here. Really? On the back of what? Internet bubble. Busted. Real estate bubble. Busted. What's next? And will it create another bubble like stock_turd3r is predicting? I don't see many of the problems being fixed. Bail out this. Bail out that. Is this what we build on? Bail outs that drive the next bull market? I'm thinking not.

7. Sure, and McCain will win the 2009 presidential elections :)

8. S2007S

S2007S

Only suckers, those suckers will be able to buy when the DOW is at 7000, no need to rush in, Im hoping they can just get the auto bailout news out of the way and come up with a decision, no bailout and DOW 7500 is coming quick.

9. I still think we are going lower than 7000

10. gnome

gnome

7000? Market's gonna blow past that like a jalapeno fart through thread-bare skivvies.

#10     Nov 19, 2008