Only Rich Will Eat Beef in 2050

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Oct 1, 2010.

1. It won't be because of rising costs associated with raising beef (water / feed / land etc.), but the cost of "carbon footprinting" those nasty methane producing beasts. :p

The UN collectivley would choose to destroy the beef industry right now if they could.

#11     Oct 1, 2010
  2. By 2050 i`d hardly need something more than a cottage cheese:D

#12     Oct 1, 2010
  3. Pussy beats all and if the Pilgrims had killed cats instead of turkeys, we’d be eating pussy every Thanksgiving.

Deadbeat, I don't know about you, but Pussy is getting expensive. Man, even down here in Texas. Im not talking working girls, I'm talking hot young educated ..."SHOW ME THE MONEY" girls from Dallas, Houston.
    They cost more than Beef will in 2550 and more than a hairless cats, those no hair pussies.

I mean, forget gold...I might follow Kid Rocks advice, Start an Escourt Service at the top of 4 Seasons, for all the right reasons.

I bet my ROI would blow any IPO away.

#13     Oct 1, 2010
  4. The moral of the story is "what high population and high inflation can do".

My posts have good meaning. You have to understand them.

#14     Oct 1, 2010
  5. Soylent Green

#15     Oct 1, 2010
  6. promagma

promagma

hehe

#16     Oct 1, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

You've gotta stop this!!!! The guys in my office are at me again for laughing so loudly.:D :D :D

#17     Oct 1, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed! Same here.:( :D

#18     Oct 1, 2010
  9. Hey, "Where's the beef"?

Wendy's 1980s.

#19     Oct 1, 2010
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

That was always a classic! The Wendy's marketing department hit a grand slam with that one. I bet they were paid bonuses upon bonuses for that one. No wait, I think that was Goldman Sachs that received the bonuses.:D

#20     Oct 1, 2010