Only rich nation in world that lets a 32-yo woman die b/c she can’t get health insur.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Cesko

Cesko

Heat wave 2003 - Europe

Death toll - 15,000 elderly

Where? France, country with "best health care system in the world"!!

To get proper perspective. Imagine 60-70,000 people dead in the U.S. because of stupid heat-wave.

#11     Sep 13, 2009
  2. You can't indemnify against death from all causes but everyone is entitled to health care and food regardless of social status or income.

It is called HUMANITY. Ever hear it?

#12     Sep 13, 2009
  3. Cesko

Cesko

I can't indemnify against death of 15,000 yet it makes the sense to start a "loaded" thread because of JUST ONE DEATH?

How about to make sure that you make little bit of sense before lecturing anybody about humanity you dumb smug maggot?
    Who killed the sunshine in your head braniac?

P.S. Besides French themselves pointed to their HC as a cause of a disaster.

#13     Sep 13, 2009
  4. Why don't you tell her and her family that.. "It's just ONE [preventable] death." What's the big deal, right? It's just one!

#14     Sep 13, 2009
  5. Well this sounds like a great precedent to set. We will nationalize healthcare and if you need healthcare you fill out a form. It will go like this.

Have you ever smoked? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Have you ever drank? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Have you ever drank carbonated beverages? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Have you ever eaten at fast food chains? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Have you ever eaten red meat? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Are you above you ideal weight? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Do you ski? If yes, sorry no healthcare for you.

Does your car get more than 40 MPG? If no, sorry no healthcare for you.

Are you a vegatarian? If no, sorry no healthcare for you.

#15     Sep 13, 2009
  6. Great post! Right to the point!

#16     Sep 13, 2009
  7. Easy for you to say, the above are just health professionals, Drs, etc. what about the ignorant?

#17     Sep 13, 2009

8. Do you know what you entitled to? You are entitled to have a government that is not over-bearing and allows you to earn money and sets the conditions for economic freedom and growth. You know, the "promote the general welfare clause". Some shit like that.

If some lazy bum chooses not to work, explain why he is entitled to food and healthcare and better yet, explain why I am required to pay out so he can have food and healthcare. It sounds like a crock to me.

These liberal democrats are really something. They have somehow convinced themselves that they are entitled to the private property of another human being and they call this HUMANITY.

#18     Sep 13, 2009
  9. It's not enough to put cheese ON the PIZZA now they got to put it IN the crust!! !! :mad:

#19     Sep 13, 2009
  10. Its time boards of directors paid for the deaths they cause. I know I would.

#20     Sep 13, 2009