Only losers talk about pips?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crgarcia, Dec 24, 2008.

1. fxgator

fxgator

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something."

[--Plato--]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

#11     Dec 26, 2008
  2. True.

Future earnings are the only thing that matters.

#12     Dec 26, 2008
  3. I prefer ur guurl personally.

#13     Dec 26, 2008
  4. anouka

anouka

Maybe those who talk about pips are not losers, I would rather say they are starting, isn’t that a positive way to see it?

#14     Dec 29, 2008
  5. JamesL

JamesL

I think that people who start as many bullshit threads as cgarcia are losers and posers and quite frankly really have no idea what they are doing.

Go ahead, read a few of his posts.

#15     Dec 29, 2008
  6. They consistently lose money, so they are losers.

Nothing personal, business is business.

#16     Jan 6, 2009
  7. Actually, only losers put themselves out there to manage other people's money (like you do at whatever firm you work for as an "advisor") when they themselves have no fucking clue how to make money in the markets.

That is a loser for you. And a fraudulent one at that.

#17     Jan 6, 2009
  8. Warren Buffett manages other people money, hardly a loser.

Of course, he invests, not trades; much less currency trades, much much less Forex Spot Retail trading.

#18     Jan 8, 2009

9. No, crgarcia, I was talking about you. Not Warren Buffet.

Buffet knows his shit. You do not. Yet you claim to be managing peoples' money. That is fraudulent and a loser thing to do.

Do you not consider it fraudulent and fucked up to sit around posting these obviously newbie threads (like oh man I am gonna stop trading and be a value investor,etc) but yet put yourself out there to manage peoples' money?

Do your clients know how limited your knowledge of trading and investing is, or did you talk a good game to them and pretend you know what you're talking about?

Three possible scenarios...

1. You were honest with people by telling them up front that you do not know what you are doing, and they decided to give you money anyway....in that case they deserve every loss they get.

2. You lied and presented yourself as a sophisticated investor, probably using fancy terms, etc in order to sell yourself to these people and portray yourself as something you are not. In that case, you should be beat with a rubber hose, as you are no better than any of these other morons that got us in this mess. Bunch of swindlers, liars, and thieves.

3. You made the entire thing up and you do not manage money at all...but rather lied to sound cool on ET, in which case you are a poser, but at least you are not ripping anyone off.

What, do you work for Edward Jones or some shit?

#19     Jan 12, 2009
  10. No response? Sounds about right.

#20     Jan 13, 2009