Only losers daytrade from their own home?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crgarcia, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigar Garcia:

I would respond affirmatively to the last *two* questions you posed.

But I would only partly agree about successful people not running businesses from home. I think working from home can be very enjoyable for most people, myself included. Right now I work in an office building but know if I was trading my money alone I might consider a home office. Working from home, for me, has been frankly awesome in the past. It depends, though...for those living in a sunny state (CA, Florida) it could be paradise.

Needless to say, I wouldn't trust a person to sell me something if he/she is working from home!

Do you day trade from home much? :p

#11     Jul 12, 2010
  2. As long as you guys keep feeding this guy, he will keep making posts for attention.

Once you stop feeding his ego, he will be off to another forum to get attention.

#12     Jul 12, 2010
  3. greaaaaaaaaat idea. I should've done this a looooong time ago. This guy crgarcia cannot feel very good about himself to constantly rant about other people's lives.

#13     Jul 12, 2010
  4. Most people I know with an edge keep their mouth shut.

I think the easiest way to fly under the radar is to stay away from large groups of traders who pay tons of money to sit on a desk next to someone else who isn't making it either.

#14     Jul 13, 2010
  5. schizo

schizo

Sorry to sound so raw but I can no longer tolerate an asswipe like you. Why don't you just shut the fuck up and post your trades? I thought we made a deal. Did you already forget?

Folks, this attention-starved whore creates these meaningless threads to kill time. I suggest you put him on ignore if you haven't already.

#15     Jul 13, 2010
  6. I can understand that some are just not into the idea of trading from home. However, assuming you don't have discipline/distraction issues, and make money, trading from home for some can be a dream.

For one thing, calculate back from, say, 65 years old, how many hours of your life was spent commuting, when if you were one of the fortunate few able to, how much time you might have gotten back for other things that are a greater priority to you. Could be thousands.

#16     Jul 13, 2010
  7. a large futures trader working out of his tractor? I think you are the one who is going overboard. People get your point, no reason to make up bs stories which make you look pretty dumb. LOL. But I had a good laugh imagining that. Did he set up wifi antennas around the corn fields?

#17     Jul 13, 2010
  8. ...but you are the idiot who serves as his audience and megaphone. Thanks for your service...

#18     Jul 13, 2010
  9. Jerry030

Jerry030

Question: Why do so many people on ET waste so much time reading and replying to this 12 year olds na-na-nah kind of discussion?

Whay not uplevel your lives and read the National Enquirer instead?

#19     Jul 13, 2010
  10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Garcia is right. His decision to use a bit of his borrowed money to rent an office space to make one trade per year is what led him to success in 2009.

#20     Jul 13, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.