Only In America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 17, 2012.

1. You may make money everyday but you most certainly do not make money "trading" everyday.

#51     Aug 30, 2012
  2. Hey you been peaking at my trading plan?:D

#52     Aug 30, 2012
  3. Still concerned about your inferiority complex PT. You have posted a zillion times about white people being somehow superior to black people. This coming from a gay man, who so many have the exact same feeling about gays being touched by the devil, and unworthy to exist. Is that what causes this need of yours? You think you have support here, from the conservatives who would toss you under the bus in a heartbeat in a Christian setting.

Why not just be comfortable with who you are? You're not perfect, none of us are. But you're all you're ever going to be, just deal with it. You know what they say about those who feel the compulsion to degrade others just to try to make themselves look better.

I honestly and sincerely think you are smart, have a lot of good idea and thought. We may not agree on some political subjects, but overall, you're a smart guy.

Why the need to sink to the level of Lucrum, who is obsessed with RCG it seems. All this posting of earnings of wages and all. Again, an inferiority complex probably. And, not one single reason for it.

I know you think I'm just being an ass, and I'm sure Lucrum will come up with some great one liner, like Yes, you're an ass, or something brilliant like that.

But, you have actually answered questions with some great cognitive thinking. So, again, why the need to to put down an entire race to attempt to make yourself look better. You're better than that.

#53     Aug 30, 2012
  4. 1) It's not about any one particular person and I'm completely comfortable with the facts as they present themselves whites test inferior to Jews.

2) I keep posting it because people steadfastly refuse to believe the FACTS and only offer wishful thinking as a rebuttal.

Once I feel that I have made a strong enough case for the "central tenet" I plan to explore more controversial issues that arise from this body of "facts".
    So stay tuned might want to fasten your seatbelt*. For others I will just be overcautiously stating the obvious in order to facilitate rational discussion.

3) I haven't gotten to the socio-economic* facts yet , but I intend to do so.

#54     Aug 30, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

PT, you are going to make the mrbill types fret and worry and pace the floor with trepidation.

#55     Aug 30, 2012
  6. Quite honestly I don't really get it when people accuse me of racism for acknowledging facts.

Is it racist of me to know blacks are more likely to have sickle cell disease* than whites?

(hey don't blame me for pointing out mother nature is racist)

That's like getting your panties in a wad and saying I'm sexist for stating the fact that only female mosquitoes bite. It's a fact get over it.

(I think most people would be surprised the extent of medical maladies with respect to race and gender, ie it sure as hell ain't equal and it's not environment)

*Sickle cell disease appears to be an evolutionary protection against malaria. Another one of mother natures cruel jokes I guess.

#56     Aug 30, 2012
  7. It's not even the idea that perhaps the facts are on your side. As, you may be smarter than a 5th grader. But only a real insecure person would have to keep beating the drum, I'm smarter, I am white, I have a chance of having a higher IQ than (fill in the blank). That's the really weird part. Your insecurity. I'm not saying, but maybe it's your orientation. But, maybe it's just your feeling of inadequacy. Most folks don't need to keep yelling from the mountaintops that they're smarter than a 5th grader, unless perhaps, they are really insecure.

You seem to be grasping for something to offset your sadness about how others treat you maybe. Don't want to get into grade school psychology, but I really do wonder. As I've said, when you're "on" you seem smart and articulate, but when you seem so needy and sad, it really doesn't make sense.

#57     Aug 31, 2012
  8. I posted the above before reading this, and yet you seem to have gotten further into this weirdness. Your central tenet is what? You're smarter than than hetero's? Smarter than Jews? No way. Dumber than Jews? Probably. What does it fucking matter? When someone has so little to be proud of in their life, they tend to go to the gym too much, lecture others too much (as in preachers), get into fights too much, and other extreme behavior.

Again, when you're ON, you come off as a decent and smart person. Why the need to put down others? Facts, blah blah blah. I could give you some facts that would likely hurt you, but I don't feel the need to have to put someone down to make myself fell better. Why do you?

#58     Aug 31, 2012
  9. #59     Aug 31, 2012

10. My insecurity !: now that's funny :cool:
    1) Well that's because your assumptions/proposed rationalizations are full of shit.

#60     Aug 31, 2012