Only In America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 17, 2012.

1. If that were true Max, why would you be posting here?:D I do not plan to be posting here by the end of the year, at which time I will be making X dollars per trade. You lie.

I can assure you that my methods are superior to yours, as I make money every single day. Do you?

#31     May 20, 2012
  2. Beta, you have been here a decade, what is your excuse?:D

#32     May 20, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Is that comment supposed to be relevant to anything?

#33     May 20, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

More evidence you are a delusional fucking halfwit, i know seven figure traders who dont make money every single day.......

only way you are doing that is either with inverse risk reward, in which case you are going to have huge draw down days when you do have a bad day, Or you have a little piker 2k account, i couldnt care less about being profitable every single day, i care about what i make at the end of the year....

How bout you put up your piker blotters for a week on this thread and ill do the same?

#34     May 20, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Because you are going to jump off that ledge when Obama gets his ass kicked in November or you'll just be too embarrased to show your face around here anymore?

#35     May 20, 2012
  6. If I have a bad day to the degree where I get a margin call, believe me, I will not be at my pc, as something much more serious will be going on.

As pikers go, I am definitely a piker, anyone who does not make 5 figs per trade is, by my definition, so I am a piker at this juncture.

As far as who you know, maybe you just don't know enuf people.:D

#36     May 21, 2012
  7. If I were not anonymous, I would not be seen talking to the likes of you, that is for certain. So embarrassment is not the answer.

Let's not forget, pspr, I have said the election is over. The conservative assertion of "Obamney" is accurate, so I do not really care who wins at this stage. Progressive already have the victory in hand and except for the fun of it, we have called off the dogs.

#37     May 21, 2012
  8. Well, yeah, you are like the 22 year old kid who cannot get out of high school:D

#38     May 21, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You just can't help yourself can you? NO ONE who has traded real money for any length of time would make such a ridiculous statement.

If you're still getting or even placing yourself in a position of getting a margin call you are NOT even close to being successful.

And if you're not going to be at you're pc, where the fuck would you be dopey?
    LOL

#39     May 21, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D :D

Bookmarked

#40     May 21, 2012