Only In America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 17, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

You actually posted something that is true? I'll bet that's a first for you.

#21     May 20, 2012
  2. I can safely assure you I am a better trader than you are, sir.

#22     May 20, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

hahahahaha

You just told us that you just became profitable, and that you were going to join the national guard or some shit cause you couldnt make it as a trader, i dont need to change diapers at night time like you do,

unlieke you i actually make a living as a trader, i have been making low to mid 6 figures for the last 6 years....

Name the bet, Any time you want to compare trading statements let me know....

edit: nevermind i would never make a bet with a pathological liar like, who is as delusional as you are.

#23     May 20, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Hi scat, how's that "Germany bitch slaps Obama" thing working out for you?

Lol.

#24     May 20, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that why you're looking to join the National Guard for some extra cash?

#25     May 20, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I swear to god, RCG guy spins so much bullshit i dont even think he knows what comes out of his mouth any more...... I actually think he may have "borderline personality disorder"......:D

#26     May 20, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

LOL That's funny to think RCG may have a "borderline personality distorder". What do you think is "borderline" about it? :D

#27     May 20, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Exactly! Trust me RCG HAS a personality disorder. Normal people simply do not exaggerate, embellish, mislead and lie compulsively like he does.

#28     May 20, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

You are right it sounds closer to schizophrenia,

A person diagnosed with schizophrenia may experience hallucinations , delusions (often bizarre or persecutory in nature), and disorganized thinking and speech.

#29     May 20, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

Now you're on the right track! :)

#30     May 20, 2012