Only In America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 17, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

It's sad if you actually believe that.

#11     May 17, 2012
  2. So would I :)

#12     May 17, 2012
  3. Its sad that you have made many posts confirming what RCG said and don't even realize it

#13     May 17, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Fortunately for RCG he only has a problem with Appalachia, red necks, conservatives, rich people, men with highly skilled jobs, The Tea Party, anyone who doesn't like Obama, the truth, reality, honesty and of course "racists" which is just about everyone else, to him.

#14     May 17, 2012
  5. I knew you weren't playing with a full deck from reading some of your other posts, but this confirms it.

#15     May 20, 2012
  6. A new right wing alt! Welcome, welcome to the basement! Please refute my post. Do you say righties DO NOT have a problem with all of the aforementioned?

#16     May 20, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

"A new right wing alt?" he registered 2 years before you did dumbass. :D

#17     May 20, 2012
  8. pspr, I have drawn my conclusion from the posts that three most far right people in the basement have made over time. Those three would be you, 377, and Lucrum.

You guys advocate the repeal of all federal civil rights legislation, you believe that women should not vote, you believe that people should be murdered on the basis of their political beliefs, and you believe that there is such a thing as inferior and superior cultures. All of this can be pulled from the record of your posts. No, I will not bother, but those of us who have been here in real time know the truth of this post.

#18     May 20, 2012
  9. Yes, I know. But he has never posted down here, and I would watch that dumb stuff, it is good bet that I can be tested as smarter than you.:)

#19     May 20, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

When you make bets like that it is no wonder you have Failed at trading for so long.

#20     May 20, 2012