Only In America....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, May 17, 2012.

1. 1) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.

2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black. 12% of the population is black.

3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

4) Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

5) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American citizens.

6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year for total spending of $7 million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

10) Only in America could the “rich” people who pay 86% of all income taxes be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

:mad: :mad:

2. Brass

Brass

Looks like Scat got another one of those chain e-mails.

3. pspr

pspr

That's right. Get us all pissed off first thing in the morning. That will get us ready for the day! :D

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And a good one too, full of truths the bleeding heart leftists don't want to address.

Nothing of consequence going on in Canada again today Gabby?

5. JamesL

JamesL

or buy cough medicine

6. Yep, pissed, nice and early in the morning, no way to start a day!:D

7. Leave it to Brass to "kill the messenger"... especially when he doesn't like the message.

Might be a chain email... got if from a doctor friend of mine in New Hampshire... who's tired of being the tax-paying patsy who pays for the support of Liberal, tit-sucking parasites.

Nevertheless it's all true, isn't it?

8. He is an angry little fellow.Conservatives are so angry these days :mad:

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Conservatives = productive tax payers.

You'd have to be one to understand why.

10. I guess I would be too if I had a problem with blacks, jews, mexicans, women, music, hollywood, television, comedy, art, education, gays, and whites who do not have a problem with any of the preceeding. If I had that mindset, I would very very pissed!:D

#10     May 17, 2012