Only if you are a succesfull trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by drasfs, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Don't search for the typical thoughts behind trading. Get away from the idea of only do it if it's simple. Look for different ways scientists study high frequency data in real life. Trend trading and other simplistic methods can make you successful, but it's not what will make you rich overnight. To put it briefly.... sure simple makes money, but complicated makes more.... Try viewing some other forums like www.Wilmott.com to pick up a few pointers from some quantative analysts also. They are more prone to share their ideas because they all went to school for the same things anyhow. Although I have to agree with nononsense in the idea that I can't figure out what the hell a quant is suppose to be myself other than someone that thinks outside the box....We that are into computational finance live in a world that isn't based on how long you sit in front of a computer screen, but instead how much computing power you have......

Vizion

#41     Nov 22, 2005
  2. Yes, most of us are losing traders anyway. The guy who registered last month is far more trustworthy.

#42     Nov 23, 2005
  3. drasfs

drasfs

I wouldnt consider myself too successful, thats why I want advice from someone who can get results, and not just big talk like me ;)

#43     Nov 24, 2005