Only if you are a succesfull trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by drasfs, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Deptrai

Deptrai

Drasfs, don't let these guys who accused you of being arrogant get you down. You didn't come across that way to me. Most of them are losing traders anway. They are just taking their frustration out on you since you are new to this forum.

#21     Nov 22, 2005
  2. drasfs

drasfs

Well, I do understand them. I requested them to provide successful details without giving something myself, which of course can come across as being arrogant. It was just my mistake.

#22     Nov 22, 2005
  3. Chood

Chood

What possible rational reason can you give for having confidence that anyone who responds by saying that he (or she) meets your criteria is telling you the truth? If you solve that one, you might get a meaningful reply.

#23     Nov 22, 2005
  4. drasfs

drasfs

Well, I have my own brain to think with, and see how I would benefit from incorporating it into my own trading.

#24     Nov 22, 2005
  5. LOL

#25     Nov 22, 2005
  6. Deptrai

Deptrai

Just trust in the Lord. :D LOL. Seriously, the elite trader will explain in great depth and give you a real life trading example to back it up. Then the reader will say, "GD! I think I can learn a lot from this dude." Is that cool? :cool:

#26     Nov 22, 2005
  7. Never been done before.

I requested some live trades on the basic flaws in TA thread to back up the claims of TA, but nobody was interested. It's just 33 pages of theory.

#27     Nov 22, 2005
  8. drasfs

drasfs

I regret telling you guys all the useful advice, because almost none of you are willing to give something back and Im basing that on the fact that this thread has been viewed over 1400 times.

I know the rule now, people just want to take, but never give, in the world of trading. How naive I was believing there was people who want to share their ideas with other.

#28     Nov 22, 2005
  9. drasfs

drasfs

How naive do you think people are? Almost no one except naive people would embrace someones advice if they dont fully understand the logic behind it, and thus realize the potential benefit of applying the advice given.

#29     Nov 22, 2005
  10. nlslax

nlslax

Since January of this year I made a total of 105 pips trading FX.

Does that qualify?
    :D

#30     Nov 22, 2005