Only I can pick the top: Short 1049 ES

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheBestGuruEver, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Not possibly, it is.

all the other gurus are over-trading and mad that their PAYING subscribers actually are getting schooled by a fool on ET, myself.

All for FREE.

I'm confident enough I don't need any of those fools' money.

I have fun with this....because it's super easy to out-trade a guru.

They are all the worst.

Troll...post your name and number.

LOL

yea, like that's going to happen.

Until then, listen my fellow traders, don't ever pay ONE RED Cent for some crappy chat room that does 1,000 trades so he can have one video on one that might have worked.

Call me the Fraud Killer

and get ready for some downside.

boo-ya

LOL

#21     Sep 15, 2009
  2. Qwerty

Qwerty

Quote from TheBestGuruEver:

Selling ES at 1049 and stop at 1069

Assertive but not necessarily astute, let me guess, it must be because you're seeking your 15 minutes of fame, right? "Look at me world, I'm so smart, I'm without blemish", right TheBestGuruEver?
    I certainly will not be applauding you.

#22     Sep 15, 2009
  3. "Look at me world, I'm so smart, I'm without blemish"

--------------------------

close, but i would re-phrase it too...

"Look at me world, I am some clown on ET and I will prove I can beat the guru idiots that try to SELL crap!! Don't buy anything from them, you can get better FREE stuff from this site, like great swing trades."

-------------------

but we can go with the first quote. no biggie.

LOL

#23     Sep 16, 2009
  4. Qwerty

Qwerty

Quote from TheBestGuruEver:

"Look at me world, I am some clown on ET and I will prove I can beat the guru idiots that try to SELL crap!! Don't buy anything from them, you can get better FREE stuff from this site, like great swing trades."
    but we can go with the first quote. no biggie.

LOL

We can go with the first quote? I believe you speak for yourself ONLY in the strongest terms TheBestGuruEver, you speak on behalf of many? ludicrous, I laugh at that, surely you jest.

Ah, and that so called prove thing as you call it, well you can go to your grave and who really is going to care about your regrettable argument that you're better than gurus that sell merchandise.

#24     Sep 16, 2009
  5. I don't see any reason to short ES as yet.

I would need to see resistance build first.

Then I would look for a 25 to 30 point trend down day before I'll look to enter any swing short with the swing high formed as a stop.

If I am looking for a short setup anywhere here, a good level to watch now is that 1029 level low from Monday. A breach of that with good momentum or a test and bounce off that level that forms lower high would set up a short for me.

Until then I'll keep trading the long side and only scalping shorts. If no resistance forms here, the next level over 1050 is 1100 - 1120.

If I had to give odds here, odds are higher that the ES will trade 1065-1070 before a pullback to that 1029 level. And the first test of that level will be buyable unless of course we get a strong (3%) trend move down

#25     Sep 16, 2009
  6. Who said it was?

#26     Sep 16, 2009
  7. This uptrend is pretty over extended ... while it (obviously) could go higher, the entry for your trade looks pretty good, considering your price levels and risk management.

Can't speak for the profit target though.

Good trading

#27     Sep 16, 2009
  8. FB123

FB123

Well, looks like the daily jam session is in full force... 1058 as I type this. If you draw a trendline through the last 2 major swing highs on the daily chart, you will find some resistance at 1062 to 1063. Of course, sometimes price overshoots the opposite trendline.

I see no pattern yet that indicates a reason to short. The best shorting opportunity will come on a high volume candle that shoots up and then closes at or below the middle of its daily range, or else a high volume candle where the price range is narrow. Both of these would indicate distribution by the big players. (This is on a daily chart.) Then a low volume upsurge to test the highs that fails... which would be a classic VSA reversal signal and good for a decent drop in all likelihood. We had one of those in reverse at the bottom in July a few days before that monster rally started. Take a look at the attached chart to see what I mean.

#28     Sep 16, 2009
  9. Zoom zoom zoom

#29     Sep 16, 2009
  10. It's so easy after the fact, isn't it?

:D

#30     Sep 16, 2009