Only I can pick the top: Short 1049 ES

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheBestGuruEver, Sep 15, 2009.

1. I guess your calling him a liar! Well Mr Guru lets have it show him your actual trade.

#11     Sep 15, 2009
  2. Why would I waste my time on SIM trading.

Only fake gurus that have blogs and charge people do that.

I've done a screenshot before and some troll said it was a photoshop.

like i've offered in the past to gurus who now post under aliases..

i post my P/L, you post yours, and you give me $50,000 when you are proved wrong.

now keep replying and get this to the top of the list before other gurus sucker in people to pay for much worse trades that i offer for free.

Yes, only I can call tops.

Yes, only I can trade the ES better than any paying guru.

LOL

#12     Sep 15, 2009
  3. Trolls:

Leave your name and number and I will be happy to call.

I like talking to gurus on the phone.

completely fragile creatures, super defensive when attacked....and still try to sell you books and online classes over the phone, as they cry.

LOL

#13     Sep 15, 2009
  4. I have been mostly quiet since our run from the march lows, but when I see threads like these I give my humble opinion.

This is bull market.

Since 800, i've been telling people 1200

I still see 1200 in sights, maybe you make 5 or 10 points on a small pullback, but be careful.

Up we go IMHO

TT

#14     Sep 15, 2009
  5. FB123

FB123

870 is a long way off. Check out all the trendlines that would have to be broken for that to happen. While we are right at the top of a recent uptrend channel and may be due for a pullback, I don't see any technical reason why 870 would be considered a target at this point. Keep that in mind if it does pull back a bit...

#15     Sep 15, 2009
  6. where exactly was that? your legion of 15000+ pageview followers would surely believe. you taught them well. guruism law => always demand proof of trade or it is fake sim.

of course you dont hold yourself above your own teachings and word of law?

#16     Sep 15, 2009
  7. No screen shot ever.

#17     Sep 15, 2009
  8. This is a very good swing trade call.

#18     Sep 15, 2009
  9. oh yes. possibly the best ET has ever seen. definitely

#19     Sep 15, 2009
  10. A reasonable place to go short, actually. 870 as a target is definitely pushing it though. 10% from 1049 gets you to 944, so you're calling for even more than a standard post-rally correction in a bull market.
    Bold. Or desperate.

#20     Sep 15, 2009