Only freeloader losers will vote Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Jul 22, 2008.

1. No need to make insults

#11     Jul 23, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

I am sure with your views you have greatly insulted Ron Paul

#12     Jul 23, 2008
  3. hughb

hughb

I've been vehemently opposed to Obama because of his promised increase in the capital gains tax, and I had planned on casting my vote for McCain. But now I am even more vehemently opposed to McCain because he announced his support for California's prop 8, an amendment to our state constitution that would prohibit same sex marriage.

So now what do i do? I don't want to sit a presidential election out. And frankly, I like Obama on a personal level.

I think I may vote for Obama, but I'm not sure yet. Can I really vote for a candidate who thinks I don't pay enough in taxes? I gotta think about it some more.

#13     Jul 23, 2008
  4. Ron Paul is no fan of McCain either

#14     Jul 23, 2008
  5. While you will pay more in capital gains taxes under Obama,you will pay less in overall taxes if you make less then 250,000

While Obama is being stubborn on the capital gains issue,his whole economic plan is based on Bill Clinton's economic and tax policies,which also had higher capital gains taxes ,but a great economy

Overall McCain's tax rate is much higher,he's just putting it on the USA credit card for our grand kids to pay like Bush did

#15     Jul 23, 2008
  6. You're right.Its a simple decision for me.I would rather see my tax dollars go to college grants(which bush has cut benifits),better veteran benefits,health care for every American etc then to billion dollar companies like haliburten,Exxon,blackwater etc

-----------------------

Tax dollars are relative. "I want my tax dollars to go to blah blah.." Haliburten wants their tax dollars to go to blah blah. They pay more in taxes relative to you.

What you really are trying to say is that you want the tax dollars that the military industrial complex pays to be spent on what you want because somehow you claim ownership of tax dollars others pay.

#16     Jul 23, 2008
  7. ok ok I see it - how they will do it - it's there - all there - the trip - it's the trip - the Germans - high taxes + the jew banker - Israel - freeloaders - they dont fool me - it's all connected

#17     Jul 23, 2008
  8. Unemployment in my state is 8.5%

I've thought about starting a business that would employ a few people, but since Obama will raise taxes, I have lost a good deal of incentive.

More taxes, less incentive to produce.

More taxes, less production, less revenue to the government.

#18     Jul 23, 2008
  9. hahahahahhaha

Count your blessings pinhead - you aren't cut out for business - any business - ever.

#19     Jul 23, 2008

10. Fine, Utility Can Knife Your Open Umbrella.

Trader528757 contributing to society by making others pay higher taxes. Make somebody else do it, why should you.

#20     Jul 23, 2008