Only beause TOS sponsors this forum

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by davidmaria1, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Anyone else having trouble connecting to TOS this evening?:confused:

2. gkishot

gkishot

I don't have any trouble to connect to their desktop platform.

3. It's just a demo account, so I suppose I can't complain, but, I can't login, their tech support is unavailable, and their main number states their office hours, which are now closed. Is this a common issue with TOS? In all truthfullness, I was with Tradestation for a year with limited success, (all of my own doing),and started to dip my feet again, but should I be wary of TOS? Any thoughts for a better demo account?

4. Opra

Opra

I've been in TOS live acct since this afternoon and just launched another TOS session and logged into the demo acct w/o problem.

Could it be that your demo period is over (30 day, if I remember correctly) if you don't have real $ acct?

TOS is the best broker for equity products options, imv. As for demo acct, there is always the question "how realistic is the fill?" but for liquid options it is very close to real.

Hope this helps.

5. JSHINV

JSHINV

I'm on it right now, as well as on by IB account. Both are quoting exactly the same on the ES. So, I think everything is OK -- nothing is down.

6. Try emailing. Can't tell you how many times I've received responses from them on a Sunday night.

7. I had trouble downloading charts earlier on my TOS account (its a real one)

seems to work ok now