Only a complete moron would use Market Profile

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Reaver, Dec 21, 2008.

1. No....I do not in any way use the information derived from tracking daily and multiday cumulative delta the way ioamt.com may or may not use it. I have not found anyone else using the cumulative delta information the way I do (nor have I found anyone that TRACKS the cumulative delta over multiday periods the way I do to locate areas of support and resistance).

#31     Dec 23, 2008
  2. That is a footprint chart and is different in some aspects from the proprietary softaware I use to track multiday cumulative delta support and resistance areas. For intraday tracking of the cumulative delta I use Investor RT since they have the best cumulative delta tracking studies with one of their options in the VB tool.

#32     Dec 23, 2008
  3. Of course I have heard of those claims about Bill. Opinions on the message boards range from "he is the sh*t" to "he's a fraud". It is next to impossible to rely on what is being written on the boards. :)

#33     Dec 24, 2008
  4. bottom line.....If it helps with YOUR trading, who cares if its simulator or not.

Anyway, have a Happy Holidays everyone.....Dont get too fat :p

#34     Dec 24, 2008
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

sounds like you had gained some insight into Purestick marketing technique.

#35     Dec 24, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Maybe more people are drawn to the negative title because it's simply the TRUTH vs the positive title which we all know the long term results of.

:cool:

#36     Dec 24, 2008
  7. Tums

Tums

I thought it was my chart that captured your audience. ;-)

#37     Dec 24, 2008
  8. Wow you kill me. That's like saying someone is a moron for using a bar chart.

Neither one is anything more than a way of displaying price action.

You just won the jackass of the day award. Merry Christmas.

#38     Dec 24, 2008
  9. Ha ha yeah you're probably right.

#39     Dec 24, 2008
  10. ammo

ammo

ross hooks,they are circled,you could have also been more confident with shorts as the prevailing direction was sell all day

#40     Dec 24, 2008