Only a complete moron would use Market Profile

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Reaver, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Are you implying that Bill D. only sim- trades ? What I wanted to know was whether AMT was using a strategy similar to that taught by Bill.

#21     Dec 23, 2008
  2. Unfortunately, They do not give out time and sales alerts anymore with Net holders etc. Also, as far as I know (1 month subscription), they don't offer an end of day program similar to the one found at http://www.tradingeducationexchange.com/products/images/ioamt/intraday.png.

figures....Ha

#22     Dec 23, 2008
  3. LMAO ... in that case, it's useless junk.

#23     Dec 23, 2008
  4. Yo JJ what's up? It's been awhile!

Yeah I am pretty sure Bill Duryea sim-trades. I thought that was pretty much accepted universally.

Read through the forums (not just this one) and you'll most likely come to the same conclusion...and I could be wrong, but not once do I remember ever seeing him call himself a trader either. Always "analyst", "educator", etc but not TRADER. In fact, I could've sworn I read something from either him or one of his previous employees that flat out states Bill doesn't trade actual money.

Pretty sure he used to trade on the floor, but then became a vendor/analyst. He took Don Jones Cisco course and then promptly opened his own vendor service. Odd.

If I am wrong and Bill Duryea does actually trade profitably commensurate with the methods he is charging to teach, someone please show me some proof and I'll retract all statements to the contrary.

#24     Dec 23, 2008
  5. P.S. It's still hilarious that the thread I started with the inflammatory title has multiple pages of responses while the other one I actually started before this one to actually discuss techniques and add value still has no responses. LOL

#25     Dec 23, 2008
  6. I have talked to Don in the past since its included in the Cisco course. He said Bill took the course and that Bill is one of a few vendors he would recommend.

It seems to me that Bill is more of a scalper.

#26     Dec 23, 2008
  7. ammo

ammo

some guy on charthub.com posts these a lot, amt it looks like mp with volume and uptick/downtick added , AMT,do you use it successfully,has it made your trading more profitable and easier

#27     Dec 23, 2008
  8. Do you have a link...I see lots of Market Delta posts. Are you referring to that?

#28     Dec 23, 2008
  9. ammo

ammo

yes ,it looks like market delta,is that what AMT is using?

#29     Dec 23, 2008
  10. ammo

ammo

heres one

#30     Dec 23, 2008