Only 4 Americans left on Forbes's billionaire list

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Mar 5, 2008.

1. What's likely happening is he's shorting the dow and he keeps getting wacked in the face. He thinks he can outsmart the market - and he needs somewhere to vent his losses.

It's tough losing money - so he needs to try and blame someone or something.

#41     Mar 6, 2008
  2. More like a hit list than a billionaire list. Seems like anyone that would want to be on the list would be practically advertising to a greater number of kooks out there where their family lives, and would be a target for kidnappers, etc. I'm glad I don't have to worry about becoming a billionaire with those kinds of worries.

#42     Mar 6, 2008
  3. Yes, you're probably right.

In addition, I believe achilles28 actually posts here under another username. If I'm right, when he's in that personna he's much less circumspect about his Nazi leanings and his feelings about the Jews and about Blacks.

#43     Mar 6, 2008
  4. Some of the billionaires in US states are front men of corrupted officials and organized crime. You cannot compare such people to self-made emerging billionaires running legitimate companies.

-----------------------

Unfortunately - here shows your dumb american logic again. You think that the US is not corrupt - but the 'others' are corrupt. Again a way to boost your own courage - to try and justify that their gains are not as legitimate as ours.

I love the US logic.

#44     Mar 6, 2008
  5. Those are likely the days when he made some gains. He posts under the other usernames when his mood is good.

Clearly not a candidate to last as a trader in these markets. His emotional instability will ultimately kill him in the market. He may last for awhile, but in the end he will lose.

#45     Mar 6, 2008
  6. Exactly what I was thinking. If you tend to blame the 'conniving Jews' for your problems, or the "Little Indians and Chinese', or the solar flares, or the man in the moon, or tradernik or Bear Plunger from ET, it indicates that you look outward to explain your outcomes, as opposed to taking responsibility yourself, which is the death knell in trading.

#46     Mar 6, 2008
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Don't keep us waiting then, Sherlock. This is the only handle I've ever used. Post it. I dare you.

Unlike you, I hold myself to a moral standard of truth and goodness - regardless of whatever flag or religion some of us choose to hide behind.

You, on the other hand, hold up disingenuous Jewish trickery as the standard to be revered and beholden to.

That speaks volumes about YOUR character.

And of course, I'm not talking about all Jews.

But it doesn't surprise me an amoral cretin like yourself would construe it otherwise.

After all, its in perfect harmony with your beloved philosophy - by any means necessary. Machiavelli was good man, eh Dan?

And yes, I would still knock your teeth out if I saw you on the street.

And yes, you are still are a little bitch.

#47     Mar 6, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

"IF I'm right."

Thats a big if.

Post it, you coward.

And I'll be looking forward to that apology when you tuck tail and run.

#48     Mar 6, 2008
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Having fun playing in your delusions?

Enjoy :O)

#49     Mar 6, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Wow, Dan.

You really got me nailed to a T.

By the way, and keep this close to your chest - rumor has it TraderNik is a demagoguing little rat!

Better run and call AIPAC, you bitch!

#50     Mar 6, 2008