Only 4 Americans left on Forbes's billionaire list

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Mar 5, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Yes, a small % of historical Jewry has connived their way to the top of the trash heap.

And your the first one to praise and laude it as if something to be revered and worshipped.

That doesn't make me an anti-Semite. It makes you a little bitch.

No, you are. You run around here with your little anti-Semite blinders on, smearing anyone that breaths a word about Machiavellian Jews as subhuman.

For a supposed "intellectual superior", your world view has about the sophistication of a childs - black or white. Anti Semite or non.

Junior? You're like the accidental dogshit I scrape off from the bottom of my shoe.

Why don't you go cry to AIPAC.

#31     Mar 6, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

No, I study history and see Men who have duped their way into power and raped the plebs to keep it.

Some of those Men happen to be "Jews".

Those are the same men you fall over to lavish praise and acclaim to.

That makes you a sick and twisted individual.

Your creditability as a bigoted demagogue.

Nazi? If you said that to my face like Man, instead of like a little bitch over the Internet, I'd knock your teeth out.

Decent, albeit trite suggestions.

Oh, and Israel was the biggest supporter of that 3 Trillion Dollar sinkhole that wasn't a threat to US in the first place.

Perhaps now that Saddam is gone and the War winding down, you can switch sides like the sniveling little amoral tick you are.

#32     Mar 6, 2008
  3. Well said.

People in this forum are so narrow-minded. The pt is not China, US, Russia, Japan or anywhere. But whether the person is productive and adds to the economy as a whole.

You can hv a US billionaire who is ripping off normal US citizens to get rich. If US hv 1000 of them and they take up the entire list, will the US ppl be proud??

I am a Chinese and I hv no problem if a billionaire is from US and makes +ve contribution to the China society and gets rich at the same time.

#33     Mar 6, 2008
  4. Some of the billionaires in emerging countries are front men of corrupted officials and organized crime. You cannot compare such people to self-made US billionaires running legitimate fortune 100 companies.

Bill

#34     Mar 6, 2008
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Richard,

Think if the shoe was on the other foot.

China is an economic powerhouse and America the populous, albeit poor nation.

China exports all their manufacturing technology and jobs (your entire middle class) to the US in exchange for cheap product.

What is the result?

1) Chinese stockholders get very rich

2) Chinas middles class (factory labor & support) gets wiped out

3) R&D moves from China to America

4) America acquires 100 years of advanced Chinese technology in 10 and becomes an economic powerhouse, soon to rival China.

It actually sounds quite stupid, doesn't it?

#35     Mar 6, 2008

6. corporations will do whatever that will make money

if you want to do it differently, start a company and do it differently.

pretty simple ain't it?

talk is simple though

#36     Mar 6, 2008
  7. I just figured out who you are - that is, the username you've used in the past here on ET. It doesn't surprise me that you created a new one. It's because you have something to hide.

Re: threats of physical violence when you lose an argument - no surprise here either.

Yes, a man... it takes a real man to blame his problems or those of his country on the conniving Jews' instead of standing up and taking responsibility for his own outcomes. You're a real man, all right.

It's pretty sickening to see you backpedalling the bigoted bullshit you spewed in a moment of honesty. Now it's 'only some Jews', right?

I notice that everywhere you post, guys step up to tell you you're full of shit. Why is that?

Anyhow, you go on ignore like all the rest of the whackjobs on here. Have a nice time blaming others for your problems and burning the mini-crosses at your rural meetings. And try to keep the whacking off to Holocaust pictures down to once or twice a day.... Dan.

#37     Mar 6, 2008
  8. Exactly, it's funny to see dumb americans think that they deserve something by birth and inheritance, when really - what has this entire scam been built on?

#38     Mar 6, 2008
  9. Yes, it's a sad attempt to boost ones courage. Like this archilles guy. As a Canadian, I in fact want guys like him to maintain that dumb logic...and in fact spread it to their peers. It's their own dumb logic that does wonders for everyone else around the world. It's like they are shooting themselves in their own foot.

Mostly americans say this stuff because they are scared. They fear for their future (and I don't blame them), and they fear outsiders that have been them at their own game (although Americans did not even create capitalism...so it wasn't their game to begin with). This isn't anything new, the US has been like this forever.

#39     Mar 6, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

And that makes it right?

Sure, and get beat to hell by foreign imports?

Once the die is cast, it is nearly impossible to go back.

Legislative trade agreements hastened trillions in capital exports and know-how.

Corporations would lobby Congress like Flo Jo if even the hint of imposing massive tariffs were suggested.

Like most lasting change in this country, it will have to come from Grassroots.

No, its actually more complicated.

Not surprised to see another simpleton who just 'doesn't get it'.

#40     Mar 6, 2008