Only 4 Americans left on Forbes's billionaire list

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by turkeyneck, Mar 5, 2008.

1. No kidding, instead of looking at this as a way to create a fortune these pikers get hostile about their turf.

#21     Mar 5, 2008

2. well go out and work for it. No one is stopping you.

the fact is the hard working intelligent people have stopped moving to the US like they used to in the past decades.

look around silicon valley. it's all indian and chinese and they are all moving back.

when reasonably priced qualified labor leaves, there isn't much to do, except close up shop or move to where they're going.

#22     Mar 5, 2008
  3. #23     Mar 5, 2008
  4. Couldnt resist....

Your Forebearers stole from Indians(Native) and now Indians(Asian) stealing from you !!!

Karma is a bitch !!

:D

:

#24     Mar 5, 2008
  5. achilles28

achilles28

HAHA.

Screw You!!

#25     Mar 5, 2008
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Thats not the point. This isn't a vendetta about entitlement.

Its about irreparable change to the entire Country.

Yea, we could all just go along to get along. But whats the point of that.

Real change is on the doorsteps. The success Ron Paul had proves a growing awareness in the Country. Hopefully, sooner than later.

#26     Mar 5, 2008
  7. I found Americans' logic hilarious too.

Often on CNBC, I heard speakers said something like that foreigners are
    using our dollar to do such and such.
    It is our dollar. Blah blah.

When Saudis sell oil or Chinese sell cheap products to you, you give them
    a piece of green paper. After you have
    consumed the oil, you still claim that
    worth-less piece of green paper.

How ridiculous is this logic.

#27     Mar 6, 2008
  8. Huh??
    That means that the other half, I do. : )
    Perfect! You come on here bitching and moaning about how the 'Little Indians and Chinese' are taking advantage of you. Now it turns out that you're a run-of-the-mill anti-Semite, and we all know what that means. It means that you've failed to accomplish your goals in life and you're looking for someone to blame. Yes, it's the goddamn Jews who are conniving, right? If only the Jews weren't conniving, your life would be so much better.

It's always someone else's fault, right? You're a victim, right?

Your screen name is all too appropriate.
    You mean I have a bad complexion??

lol... I strongly suggest you troll somewhere else, junior. You're in way over your head with me.

#28     Mar 6, 2008
  9. Yes... and instead of working hard to keep it, you're blaming the conniving Jews for your problems. Right?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1820265#post1820265

What's that flushing sound?
    What's the point of that...

Unreal.

America is still the greatest country in the world, in spite of degenerate closet Nazis like this guy. I personally think the rumours of America's demise are greatly exaggerated. America should do just fine as long as she can marginalize people like achilles28 who don't understand that motivating the masses to productivity means curtailing illegal immigration and making sure that all existing groups are able to act productively and participate in the economy. With a strong hand at the helm, someone who will make sure that English is the only 'official language', that maniacs in flight training schools can't bitch and moan about their 'rights' when their asses are busted into a jail cell and that every man gets out of the system exactly what he puts in (and understands that no one has a 'right' to be supported by the nanny state), everything should be fine in the long run.

Oh yes... and stop spending 3 trillion dollars on 'wars' that get you nowhere.

#29     Mar 6, 2008
  10. the biggest american export over the past decade has been inflation...

#30     Mar 6, 2008