Only 1 Futures Daytrade per day: $200-$1,000 profit goal per day

Discussion in 'Journals' started by increasenow, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Past performance ** IS ** a strong indication of future results. :D

#41     Jul 20, 2008
  2. please relax all...please relax all...please relax all...yes tomorrow I could trade DAX FTSE ...OR the others I have already traded...again...so excited about trading tomorrow...please...peace
    .....INOW

#42     Jul 20, 2008
  3. to all who have responded...the BEST trading to you!!!!....please note..this thread is a goal I have...a goal...as such I approach the market with soberness of seriousness...I am very excited but very seriously sober...what are you going to be trading tomorrow? again...the best trading to you!!!!

#43     Jul 20, 2008
  4. thanks to all who have given their insight and encouragement...it has been very encouraging to me...thanks again...the best to you!

#44     Jul 20, 2008
  5. Elite1108

Elite1108

Go for it. I've had success with a system similar to yours. I recently lost 7k by not following the 1 trade a day rule.

I lost $300 and decided to scalp the futures contract to get my $300 back. Scalping futures contracts is a sure way to lose over the long run.

Stick with your system, don't break your one trade a day rule. I hope you keep us informed of your progress. :)

#45     Jul 21, 2008
  6. xednise

xednise

Don't be shy, we're waiting for the realtime call on that one good trade.

#46     Jul 21, 2008
  7. Or a blotter would do, hell, even a SIM blotter would be fine. :p

#47     Jul 21, 2008
  8. Update!

#48     Jul 21, 2008
  9. Guys, give Increasenow a break! He is looking for that one perfect setup today, he cannot be expected to post on ET, he may miss that one trade!

#49     Jul 21, 2008
  10. thanks guys...did not trade yet today...been swamped with other work...did miss some good entries(did not pull the trigger)...woulda coulda...sorry...P&L since thread opened: $0.00 USD...trades taken: 0 (zero)

how bout you guys?

#50     Jul 21, 2008