Only 1 Futures Daytrade per day: $200-$1,000 profit goal per day

Discussion in 'Journals' started by increasenow, Jul 18, 2008.

1. Ah! So the plan is to throw shit against the wall and see what, if any, sticks. Got it! Very nice, and so well thought out too!

#31     Jul 20, 2008
  2. You didn't answer the question. Noone cares why you enter a trade or indicators you use. LOL. Loss or profit occurs when you close a trade.

My previous post contains the answer. I got it, no reply needed.

#32     Jul 20, 2008
  3. thanks guys...honestly...I am so amazingly excited to trade tomorrow...what are you going to trade tomorrow?...cannot wait to trade tomorrow...thanks!

#33     Jul 20, 2008
  4. For a guy who only plans to do one solitary trade tomorrow, you are a bit too excited. 6 1/2 hrs of market action is a long time and a lot of patience and discipline will be needed to precisely hit that one good trade. Try and keep your emotions in check.

#34     Jul 20, 2008
  5. Another trader who is not willing to committ to years of development of his personal style, before risking his money. I hope your account is worth more than $10,000 or this is unrealistic and you'll blow it pretty quick.

#35     Jul 20, 2008
  6. it is a business and I am going to work...to make up to $1K per day is great...yes...trade like with "emotions of steel"...very excited to trade!!!!

#36     Jul 20, 2008
  7. I've paid the price in years and $$$$ BIG time...not a newbie here...all set to throw cars at the ER2 or ES...maybe the others I initially mentioned...

#37     Jul 20, 2008
  8. Wait, what??? You specifically said you were going to trade contracts OTHER than ES and ER2 and were very set on that and now you are changing your plan? Oy vey, you are not getting off to a good start for yourself.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132101&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

#38     Jul 20, 2008
  9. G-Boa

G-Boa

increasenow is psychotic.

#39     Jul 20, 2008
  10. #40     Jul 20, 2008