onlinetoolbox????????????????????

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by markpasay, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Track record - I'll give you that. But it is also presumptious to attack or stereotype someone after only one or two posts.

Since my post last week, I have subscribed to MasterTrend, and hopefully will provide everyone with some valuable information about the service - that is if people are interested in it. If not, I'll keep it to myself.

As far as InvestorToolbox, it is a little bit more than I would pay for a service, although not much more than people would pay for Wize Trade, but to each his own.

Cheers.

#11     Apr 22, 2002
  2. *LOL* Keep up the good work ! :p

#12     Apr 22, 2002
  3. Guess you were not convinced. Oh, well.

This message was brought to you by the best free e-mail on the Web, mail.yahoo.com.

And from the worldwide leaders in sports, ESPN.com.

#13     Apr 22, 2002
  4. mbg

mbg

OK - I've decided to put the Brooklyn Bridge up for sale - finally (not like it's been up for sale before)

If you purchase the bridge from me, I will include a software package that is guaranteed to pick winners in the stock market 99.99% of the time.

The software package that produces these winners runs strictly on a Radio Shack TRS-80 computer, so I all hope you have access to one as they are no longer produced.

p.s. - if the software does not produce 99.99% winners, then just put up an expensive toll booth on the bridge, and you'll earn it all back!

#14     Apr 22, 2002