Online Trading Mentoring?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jr07, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Here is a 15min chart with his levels.

#31     Apr 7, 2009
  2. So, you continue on the constant plugging your wares. I am sorry about your health, but why do you think you should be allowed to market and promote yourself when others do not, Brandon???

It is grating that you continually violate the TOS. You are not a sponsor. If you are making the $$$ tens of thousands you claim recently, then $$ is no object. Why don't you once behave with an honest EliteTrader presence? Is this against your principles?

I know, you will wander into how it is people who complain that are the problem. But it is the opposite. You are no more than a spammer in sheep's clothing. Give me a break. If others are not allowed to do this, then neither are you.

#32     Apr 7, 2009
  3. I stopped at 784, their are alot more under 784. As a matter of fact they are on average about every 3 points or so.

See it touched my level. See how my level stopped that rally hahahahaha this is so funny.

#33     Apr 7, 2009
  4. Eschaton

Eschaton

What good is a level every 15 points good gonna do for a daytrader? He has different swingtrading levels available too. And those are too, absolutely FREE.

#34     Apr 7, 2009
  5. Check out emini addict http://www.eminiaddict.com/

$30 a month, very educational, trades the ES, market analysis every day for free, and also has webinars every wednesday

#35     Apr 7, 2009
  6. RonRrr

RonRrr

Regarding Robert Hoffman, there are issues with his service.

For instance, while his supply/demand lines bunched close together, his methodology require significant margin to determine a break of his levels, thus by the time a break of one level is validated, the price action is hitting another level.

Perhaps you might want to refer to the last post on this page:
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthrea...page=6&highlight=robert hoffman&pagenumber=14

#36     Apr 7, 2009
  7. Thats a good point, not much room for error for the guy with a 10k trading account.

#37     Apr 7, 2009
  8. Eschaton

Eschaton

To be honest, I don't think people are able to trade for a living with 10k.

The market ain't gonna give you your wonderful 100% profitable setups spread out over time, but rather 10 trades in one day, and the rest of the week will suck. This can even be magnified because of the differences month to month. last year's october was completely different from last years november and december.

So it is entirely possible you will profit immensely one part of the year, and not profit the other, if your edge is a 100% win.
    And the problem is there is no 100% win edge.
    Without a second source of income and only 10K should somebody really be trading, even with Warren Buffett/George Soros as mentor? Be realistic.

To Ron's comment, yes the levels can be too close to give you a setup like Robert Hoffman gave away for free in his youtube videos.
    But like I mentioned before, he was able to trade those setups successfully on the Traders Expo.
    The setups and levels were given in advance and for free on youtube and his site.
    And the trading was live.
    How big is the chance the exact day there is a Traders Expo there is also a profitable setup occurring and the mentor executing it live exactly the same way as it is supposed to be executed and profiting of it?

#38     Apr 7, 2009
    #39     Apr 7, 2009
  10. So he made a good trade at Traders Expo what does that prove. Did he do it for 30 days in a row, 10 days in a row, 5days in a row. Come on this is stupid.

Now your just trying to keep this thread going. Robert Hoffman is a fake, and a liar.

#40     Apr 7, 2009