Online Trading Academy's new platform - "Clik"

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by syswizard, Sep 27, 2019.

1. fan27

fan27

Cool. At least now the traders will get to use a "slick" app with a pretty UI as they lose their money.

#11     Sep 28, 2019
  2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

OTA is bullshit+Kelly.
    The Kelly part is an established calculation. It works well.
    But that's money/position management.

Actual entries are based on fiction. ALL of it is fiction.
    Bullshit, plus Kelly.

(So, "signal"?!?!?! That would demand they had SOME sort of theory. They don't. They practice Post Hocery. A signal is a prediction. Post hocery is walking onto the field of battle after the war is over, and shooting the wounded.)

#12     Sep 28, 2019
  3. There's always a smart-ass in the house, isn't there ? There is no guarantee this framework will insure success. However, OTC is providing education for using this relatively sophisticated FRAMEWORK which assists in the setting of a entry order, and an OCO bracket order on every trade. I don't know of any vendors that offer this functionality.

#13     Sep 28, 2019
  4. fan27

fan27

Tell you what...get one instructor to post one year of verified trading results from the their brokerage account and I will retract my previous post.

#14     Sep 28, 2019
    expiated and tommcginnis like this.
  5. fan27

fan27

Perhaps if you are a strong believer in their offering, you could become an Online Trading Academy Franchisee. That's right folks, you can become the owner of a turn key trading education business :)

https://www.tradingacademy.com/franchise/

#15     Sep 28, 2019
    tommcginnis, BlueWaterSailor and qlai like this.
  6. Tom, your post was cryptic enough for me to recommend that you take another shot of Jamison Irish whiskey. Maybe you will think more clearly then.

#16     Sep 28, 2019
  7. No interest in that....but high interest in the framework they developed. Why ? It likely can be ported to other platforms....Ninja Trader, Multicharts for instance. Unfortunately there are proprietary aspects of what they have done that will be difficult to reverse-engineer...mostly in the setting of the OCO orders.

#17     Sep 28, 2019
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry @syswizard I cannot help myself. That thread title made me do this. (I think I have a weird inverse OCD or something.)

#18     Sep 28, 2019
  9. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

WOW. Sad for you.

#19     Sep 29, 2019
  10. Not really....just sad for the Chinese who just love to knock-off hardware and software.

#20     Sep 29, 2019