Online Trading Academy

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jonkry, Aug 5, 2008.

1. ek123

ek123

I joined 3 XLT classes in the end of 2008.
    This is not a dispute regarding OTA's education material. Personally I attended the Northridge, CA location and am happy with the services they offered.
    But its a completely different story when we talk about XLT class.
    You need to understand that each and every OTA school is independently owned (its a franchising) but the XLT classes are owned and operated by the main / original OTA branch.
    XLT class has many instructors. But this is not how they started. Originally there was 3 instructors.
    The problem with XLT class is its overcrowded (so when they promise u one on one education/help, this is not true) and even if you need to buy xlt class make sure u get only one. they have stock, mastery stock, futures, forex, options and some other ones. DO NOT GET TEMPTED, this classes are all the same style of teaching and they rotated the instructors.
    Don't get me wrong they got some great instructors.
    As far as Sam Seiden, I have followed this guy for the last 4 years. Read almost all his articles, saw some live presentations and almost all his webinars.
    Again this is not a dispute about his style of trading and education.
    It about him as a character. He is a great marketer. He knows how to sell. He is well educed and knowledgeable about the market. You will see him pass his phone number and e-mail during free webinarrs or marketing hour's, but good luck reaching him or getting an reply. Have known the guy for the last 4 years and payed lots of $ for his classes but hardly got any reply back from him. Even though he promised and made several appointments to call me at time but never got a call from him. This tells a lot about persons character.
    Personally, I think if you are interested to know more details about Sam's style of trading, all you need to do is attend Fxstreet webinarrs its totally free http://www.fxstreet.com/webinars/. Sam works for OTA but you would hardly see him do any webinarrs at OTA now days, but he appears on Fxstreet periodically.
    Also you need to keep on reading his free articles, its everywhere on the web.
    So do your self a favor and save some money.
    And my email address is market_account@yahoo.com if you need more in need to contact me for more questions about XLT class info.

#191     Apr 19, 2011
  2. seaker

seaker

ek123, thanks for sharing your experience with OTA, but the important question is "did it help you become a profitable trader"?:confused:

#192     Apr 19, 2011