Online Trading Academy in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by vingbel, Feb 4, 2009.

1. vingbel

vingbel

Has anyone attended their seminars in person in Los Angeles?

2. Redneck

Redneck

Sir

Not in LA, but in Texas

If you'll look in the "Educational Resources" section of this forum- a few of us gave our thoughts about OTA

Take Care
    Redneck

3. soltron45

soltron45

The LA office is okay, the instructors go from branch to branch but I would reccomend going to the Irvine office it is much better in my opinion, the facility is nicer and you run into other instructors more often. At the LA office some of the ppl there come on a bit too strong for my personal tastes. Either way though the education is top rate, it is so much more then just the techniques they teach but it also being able to pick the brain of everyone there and really getting awesome support and guidance when you run into a rough patch. If you have a chance I highly reccommend the XLT too. What class are you planning to take.

4. I heard that their teaching is pretty much what you can read in a million other trading books found in your local Borders.

I'm looking for a trading coach who will give me guidance on a proven strategy NOT teachers teaching trading.........traders who know how to both trade and teach.

Very, very rare. Luckily, I think I've made up my mind on one and going to fly out to NY to finalize the deal next week.