Online Tradeing Rooms....

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TOMMYJR9, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Well Janes, in a lot less time than it takes to read thru 79 posts of your complete & utter bullshit here, anyone can watch some videos of charts and tech analysis applications in that free newsletter you reference. I'd assume they can judge from there what is worth or waste of their time.

Considering this is my last post ever, I'll explain something to you. Let's say I'm trading the TF and ES with annual results that are what they are. People decide to read my free stuff or otherwise and they trade the NQ, the CL, the 6E, etc. I trade intraday, others swing trade eminis.

What in the hell relevance is my performance to theirs? None, nada, zippo. That's why. So the info is presented on its face for free examination to stand or fall on its own. You are a regular reader there in my forums you constantly reference, must be it doesn't suck too awful bad in your opinion. Right?

I'm tired, Janes. Tired of wallowing in the slop with people like you in a place like this that doesn't need me. Baron asked that the veterans keep posting. A dozen or so readers here ask that I keep posting. That was nice of them all. But, after a few more posts I respectfully decline. No further interest in posting here, ever.

But I will make you one solemn, personal promise. You will see audited results of my trading efforts soon enough. I don't get to your neck of the woods too often, but I'll make the special trip out there just to see you. I'll have those audited trade results with me, you will verify all the details with me present, and then I'll either have a verbal apology from you face to face in person or I'll literally feed you those papers.

That's not a threat... it is a solemn promise. Be careful what you ask for, because you might just get it force fed to you. I know who you are, you know I know who you are and I do look forward to visiting with you in person, face to face.

Until then, please carry on here as you were. Considering this is my final post, let me leave you with your very own theme song: <b>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85gO8XLb4ug </b>

#41     Jul 9, 2009

2. LOL

EPIC FAIL

#42     Jul 9, 2009
  3. It sure looks like tradezones likes to stir up shit, he sticks his big nose in other peoples business. One day he sticks his nose in the door, BAM, the door will slam and cut that assholes nose off. Nobody likes KNOW-IT-ALLS or some fuck that thinks he knows it all.

#43     Jul 11, 2009
  4. Quote from TheBestGuruEver:

so traderzone was your business and now this libel ruined any potential. traderzone is like a trademark. too bad it's not.

at least you spelled most of the words correctly. It is not a business and Trading in the Zone is a book by someone else. You are confusing USER ID with TRADEMARK. As "TheBestGuruEver", which is completetly undone by your series of wild guesses.

so you built many hours with posts and tried to get your credibility high to the online financial world.

Yes, the online financial world is falling all over themselves to sign up regular ET posters.

i likely made more in my ONE and ONLY trade call on ET...

wow a track record of one call. And broker statements to boot. You are awesome.

...than he made charging who knows how many as a professional, he should show audited results. it would be good for this industry. he decides not to.

where do you get your info? whiskey bottle? Don't have a business, not a "professional" per your belief that having a user ID makes you one, don't need to get audited, nor any of the other delusions you suffer. ET is a F O R U M. It is not a proving ground or auditing site for C T A or R I A

i'm sure his negative posts should be reported to the CFTC and SEC, etc... for ethical reasons. in which i will forward them along.

Just finish your first read through of "Trading for Dummies"? I am sure negative forum posts is what the govt watchdogs were created for. In which case, I suspect there would be quite a few thousand cases from ET, T2W, M.I.F and many other sites. Seriously, you and industry trading knowledge are antonyms.

You better cease before you continue your trading-newbie demonstration. Cannot wait for the next performance.

#44     Jul 11, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

It pains me greatly to agree with TZ..but in this case I must put pain aside.

#45     Jul 11, 2009