Online Tradeing Rooms....

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TOMMYJR9, Jul 4, 2009.

1. pt199

pt199

Thanks Brandof and TZ for turning this into another useless thread!

#31     Jul 8, 2009
  2. Big difference here. BrandonF is using his real name, and as a person known to be in business, any libel = slander towards him can be damaging in real $$ measured.

On the other hand, slander towards an anonymous alias, a known multi-alias anonymity at that incurs or suffers no possible damage, emotional or material. You'd be suing for no possible damages, but good luck with that moral victory reward.

See the difference, rcan? People were slandering a real person known by name in Brandon's case. No one here knows who the hell you are in person, and I'm pretty sure no one cares to.

Did my part here, Baron... as your post requested :cool:

#32     Jul 8, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Pinky Promise motherfucker?

I'm using my real name, it won't be hard for you to find me. You can PM and Ill give you the address.

serve me you dumb cocksucker, i dare you.

A few weeks ago I wanted to go to a rated R movie with my sister. I forgot to bring my ID, and I look very young so they would not let me in.

Anyway, I heard that you like little boys, there are rumors that you might even vacation in Cambodia or Thailand, and I guess having your obsess on me keeps your neighbors children safe since you like young boys...but really I must tell you two things. First of all I'm not gay and second I'm not as young as you must think I am.

#33     Jul 8, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well if you look at the first reply I had on here, I tried to post a real and honest answer to the OPS real and honest question. However, TraderZone's can't help himself and found himself with an erection at the thought of me since I only look like I'm 15 years old, and so he went and did his thing.

#34     Jul 8, 2009
  5. i was going to give traderzone $1 million based SOLELY on his posts on ET.

now i won't.

so traderzone was your business and now this libel ruined any potential.

traderzone is like a trademark. too bad it's not.

so you built many hours with posts and tried to get your credibility high to the online financial world.

now that's all ruined.

and austinp...... LOL.

i likely made more in my ONE and ONLY trade call on ET than he made charging who knows how many.

as a professional, he should show audited results. it would be good for this industry. he decides not to.

i'm sure his negative posts should be reported to the CFTC and SEC, etc...

for ethical reasons.

in which i will forward them along.

let them decide.

LOL

#35     Jul 9, 2009
  6. Don't forget to involve the NFA too, Janes. But I've got a better solution for ya: go ahead and post a screenshot of that 10-lot ES short position on last night's mark-to- market statement showing fill and current mark. Pick any of your laughable troll threads, or post it on all of them. I will make a full & public apology to everyone out loud and give you the kudos deserved.

But everyone here with two eyes and 3/4s of a brain realize you are merely what you are. There is a much greater chance of Sasquatch himself starting at right guard for the Dolphins this year as opposed to you actually producing evidence of your "trade", which by the way you merely pulled from B1S1 who got in 4 handles higher than you.

Take great care Janes, and please feel free to shoot me an email now & then. I miss our former visits :D

#36     Jul 9, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I still have not heard from TraderZones or his lawyers.

I guess he is busy at the Nambla convention with his friends...either that or he took that vacation to Cambodia he has been so excited about. I hear that Cambodia is the new Thailand for perverts. I'm sure he will have a good time with 11 to 14 year old boys.

#37     Jul 9, 2009

8. I will draft up a contract stating that you will give me $100,000 after I show you my open 10-lot from 931.

Also, you CHARGE people while I provide a better service for FREE. If you charge, you should prove you are not a fraud and show P/L -- which you are afraid to do. Will it ruin your business of getting other people's money?

You kind of remind me of Lenny Dykstra, who just went bankrupt.

The Lenny Dykstra Report'

If you are not a member, don't waste time, join today! Just one win will pay for your one-year subscription, and although past performance is no guarantee of future performance... Lenny 'Nails' Dykstra is 110 WINS and 0 ZERO losses as of June 18, 2009.

--------------------

You gurus are what we call energy vampires for the victims. Sad, sad that you actually think you are helping. I've helped people with my free posts, right?

you are like a sports player who is afraid to go to tryouts because they will then actually see he can't play. or a mutual fund manager that won't show results and keeps asking for money -- oh yea, they can't do that.

you can't do it legit because, well simply you can't.

sad, sad, sad.

#38     Jul 9, 2009
  9. Sure... write it up. Don't forget to add full permission of disclosure for me to speak candidly with your broker as proof the trade is legit. Sounds perfectly fine to me.

Also, you conveniently forget to include the fact that I offer anyone a FREE market newsletter with no adds or commercials, nothing. I'm perfectly happy to have anyone follow along forever without spending one dime, ever. You must like that 100% free service public, because you were one of the first people to ever subscribe. Glad we can be of service to ya.

Don't forget that half-truths are nothing more than lies, Janes Dykstra. Your psychological fixation with projection onto others what mentally afflicts you is a textbook study in psychosis. Sad, sad, sad :cool:

#39     Jul 9, 2009
  10. great, you offer a FREE newsletter and we have no idea if you make money. what is that worth? oh yea, nothing!!

it's free only to try to sell them stuff later, d'uh. it's called getting email lists or whatever.

we've gone over it 100 times.

YOU WILL NEVER SHOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY.

it must hurt, huh?

let's repeat:

YOU WILL NEVER SHOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY.

so maybe you should pay people to read your stuff because it likely costs them money and time.

#40     Jul 9, 2009