Online Tradeing Rooms....

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TOMMYJR9, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Well it is obvious that your words and declarations have no value to you, so what else is new.

In a couple of months, you went from someone who sought public pity and self-promotion and a deceived following to someone who clarified that he was only pitiful and about self-promotion.

#21     Jul 7, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Look, I understand that your a closet bottom and want me to take you to bed and and be rough, you probably like whips and chains and shit. But honestly,I'm not gay, and so this stalking this is just getting a little old. I won't ever love you man, just accept it.

#22     Jul 7, 2009
  3. bstay

bstay

what's new? every newbie post in ET ends up like this.

regarding online chatrooms, you can take 2-weeks trials and find out for yourself. the best delivery platform i think is HotComm. if the chatroom uses Hotcomm, the audio/video/camera is very stable and can become a regular part of your trading routine.

#23     Jul 8, 2009
  4. if anyone takes the time to read the history of posts by brandon you will discover that he is a total douchebag . always a demeaning attitude while proclaiming his all around wisdom and trading ability. sorry brandon ,you DID NOT run a chatroom with one of the highest attendance rates .apparently you are on your own list of failed traders who have had a chatroom lol.

#24     Jul 8, 2009
  5. this last post exposes brandon for what he really is.

#25     Jul 8, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Look, I understand that your a closet bottom and want me to take you to bed and and be rough, you probably like whips and chains and shit. But honestly,I'm not gay, and so this stalking this is just getting a little old. I won't ever love you man, just accept it.

#26     Jul 8, 2009
  7. Do you think I could use this post of yours and sue you in court, in the way you threatened a few others?

think about it.

#27     Jul 8, 2009
  8. Rinse. Repeat...

#28     Jul 8, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A few weeks ago I wanted to go to a rated R movie with my sister. I forgot to bring my ID, and I look very young so they would not let me in.

Anyway, I heard that you like little boys, there are rumors that you might even vacation in Cambodia or Thailand, and I guess having your obsess on me keeps your neighbors children safe since you like young boys...but really I must tell you two things. First of all I'm not gay and second I'm not as young as you must think I am.

#29     Jul 8, 2009
  10. I promise on your next similar crack, I will be contacting Baron and starting the legal action you threatened to others. Unlike you, I will not just threaten it multiple times to various people.

And by the way, you can be prosecuted and reached in any state you live in, for this. And there are plenty of services that will execute judgments anywhere. Doesn't matter if you live 2000 miles away.

Try me. I don't bluff. You are beyond the line.

#30     Jul 8, 2009