Online-Seminar of Alan Farley

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tiburon, Jun 1, 2001.

1. Tiburon

Tiburon

Is the Online-Seminar of Alan Farley at http://www.hardrightedge.com worth the 129 § ? Can anyone who has taken this seminar report about his experience with it?

2. dlincke

dlincke

The course predates his recently published book "The Master Swing Trader" so while I have not taken his course I would believe that most of the material is replicated in the book. IMO it is one of the best books on trading that has come out in recent years.

3. This is the response I got from Alan Farley when I asked about the differences between his course and the book. (this was before the book was released)

"Different approaches to the same information. The course has a lot of audio and I'm real good speaker <g>. The book will have more detail and require more commitment than the course. I'll be coming out with a new course version when the book releases in the fall. It will have about 5 hours of audio as part of the curriculum"

I have not taken the online course, but I did get the book and think highly of it. To be honest, though, I think his best stuff are the free articles on his web site. I can say with certainty that his site has make the greatest impact in my trading of anything I have read. (not that I am a great trader, though)

Good Luck!